THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
being that no one had any idea ***** was going to get them reminds me of the DMP release years ago. no one knew finishline.com was getting them and someone's first post back then was that link. great first post!

Decided to pass on these despite loving the colorway. Even though it was in my cart it was too heavy on the wallet and I'm not a huge fan of high tops. ASG pair is good enough for me. Moving onto the low tops! Congrats to everyone who copped. You're gonna have people hunting for these just like the Sulfurs.

Finally used my 20% off coupon on NDC that I babysat since a year ago. $192 Shipped 
nthat.gif

Finally out of the 3 releases, I was able to pick up a pair. I got true to size, with wide feet, hopefully they'll be alright. Good luck to the everyone!

Decided to pass on these despite loving the colorway. Even though it was in my cart it was too heavy on the wallet and I'm not a huge fan of high tops. ASG pair is good enough for me. Moving onto the low tops! Congrats to everyone who copped. You're gonna have people hunting for these just like the Sulfurs.
Yeah did the same got 2 pair of the asg so I am good till the details drop

Copped on NDC. Think I'm done til the lows released now. Not interested in either the Details or Perspectives.

Back
Top Bottom