THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
my *** will be sitting in a chair on release day and will probably still be sitting after release day also.

Last edited:

roll.gif

Been in the game since he was 9 man show some respect!!!

As you stated before this new wave kills me,... If it doesn't sell out on the first day or fetch $200 over retail on Ebay it's sitting and a bust respectively.

You can tell a lot about a persons sneaker history from NT I love it. Of course these are all assumptions but I'll be damn if some don't prove true:

You definition of sitting is different from everyone else who has a clue

26-17=9, so you can't be in the "game" when parents buy the shoes

Yeezy II as your avatar ( let me guess your grail?)

Looks like you wear an 8.5' you can't be a grown man
tongue.gif
I take offense to that last part I wear a size 9, but 8.5 in a few sneakers and I'm a grown A$* man lol
If youre not 6 ft and 200 lbs.

you're not a man.

If youre not 6 ft and 200 lbs.

you're not a man.
lol. This is a joke right? I mean I'm 6'0" and 180. But I usually judge a dude by how many women he's ****** and his bank roll. That's just me though. And of course how they can pull off Kobe 9's since this is a Kobe 9 thread. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Why are you judging men?
naturally I can count on some immature dude to post something like that. Firstly, I was rolling with the previous comment and second since I love women, there isn't anything wrong with men judging men the same way women judge women. 

I'm ready for those Kobe 9's tomorrow... 

Last edited:
Hey guys if anyone is in the NJ area i got an extra ticket for a size 9 at hoh for tomorrow. I'll hook someone up if i can pm me

I'm going to stay out of the obvious, but I will say that judging someone as man based on bank rl or women slept with is the only immature part if the conversation. In the real world, those things have very little to do with being a real man.
Exactly, it's clownish imo

jesus christ...  another internet tough guy. Don't assume. I never said online and it was a partial joke, hence the smiley face. I could care less about people on the internet. And trust me when you get to a certain status in life only certain things matters, especially in NYC. I'm sure you would know that from all of the rooftop parties you've been to on the Gansevoort Hotel. Calm down with your irrational arguments on an online forum about sneakers. Initially I was playing along with dudes joke about his comment and photo of exhibit, then I was trying to get back on topic. He said something as an joke and then I continued it. You should try the same. This is a sneaker thread.
:lol: at internet tough guy. You got the wrong guy, im not pretending to be tough, merely pointing out the obvious flaw in logic. Do you though, how you judge people doesn't matter much

Put some Volt laces in them to make em pop.
Yeah I was thinking about that also, but the whole reason is bc they're already crazy to begin with some I'm going black to subdue them a little..  volt will def take it up a notch tho.

I'm curious about the Nike Magista..  Sick shoe but I wonder if it has that same hyperfuse under the flyknit. There is no way the flyknit can handle violent lateral cuts and stops. Either way, I wish I played soccer, cause I would be all over it.

I'm curious about the Nike Magista..  Sick shoe but I wonder if it has that same hyperfuse under the flyknit. There is no way the flyknit can handle violent lateral cuts and stops. Either way, I wish I played soccer, cause I would be all over it.

Yeah there is a lot of skepticism in the soccer community over the magista as of now. Most soccer pitches are watered before play...god knows how the flyknit will be when wet. Nike is saying its coated with their All Conditions Control, but who knows. Not to mention the collar stretching out over time...how you wash them...how the lock down will be....will there be any protection from getting kicked. A lot of wait and see i guess

I know I'm late, but I just got mine and LOVE them!!! At work today shot. These are GREAT casually. Compliments all morning. 

Note: before anyone says I'm not man enough for wearing tight pants or pants tucked in...I'm female

Yeah there is a lot of skepticism in the soccer community over the magista as of now. Most soccer pitches are watered before play...god knows how the flyknit will be when wet. Nike is saying its coated with their All Conditions Control, but who knows. Not to mention the collar stretching out over time...how you wash them...how the lock down will be....will there be any protection from getting kicked. A lot of wait and see i guess
We living in a confused world. First Kobe 8's looking like soccer cleat, then Kobe 9's looking like boxing boots. Now soccer shoes are high tops. 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom