THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I'd be good with just the MP and Details.

But I'm better with all of them
nthat.gif

I doubt I'd off my MPs for money.... A trade for certain kicks, that's a different story.

What I like about the MP's is that each pair of a little different. Some of you guys got a lot of purple on yours, I hardly have any. They really are something to see in natural sunlight (which we don't get a ton of in Buffalo lately). 

Stoked Details will be my 1st IX.

Over the moon for these hush puppies.

Fairly simple colorway but it's all in the Details.

Last edited:
i'm hoping that the kill bill lows dropping on the 29th is a false alarm. i'm gonna be in san diego at a wedding. on the other hand.... maybe I can cop in store in diego.

I'd still put the MPs at the top, then it's sort of a toss up for me between the Inspirations and Maestros for #2 and #3. I like the Details a lot too, but I feel ok passing since I have the Prelude IIs, which are sort of similar, and Showtimes are also around the corner. In general, I think the colorways for the highs so far have been nice.

Hopefully this js the week i get my money back from the cancelled order from dsg..

Why does paypal have to hold my money for a week?

Perspectives were in every mall I went to today. Tyson's, Pentagon and Nike DC. Details will be produced in the same numbers so they should be around for a couple weeks also.

I went to mad stores and couldn't find laces longer than 54" Where can I find the 72" flat black laces????

Perspectives were in every mall I went to today. Tyson's, Pentagon and Nike DC. Details will be produced in the same numbers so they should be around for a couple weeks also.

I went to mad stores and couldn't find laces longer than 54" Where can I find the 72" flat black laces????
None better

eBay item number: 370917722568

i surprise When we want to buy Any Kobe 9 shoes it was out of stock before release !! 

nike store, footaction , easty, footloakcer , finishline , city gear , snekerhead , jimmyjazz & soleheaven  So we can't have any chance to have it 
mean.gif
 big problem

Back
Top Bottom