THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I will be getting as many Elite IX's as possible ( meaning afford at $225 a pop ),
Mostly for Bball use, I don't really try to match my tournament jersey so any and all colorways are pretty much a go.

I wish that All red Photoshop pair was real life, just with the glow sole. :smokin

Still quite a few places with Inspirations and Perspectives here in South FL. Went to Boca Raton Town Center Mall yesterday and FTL HOH and Champs both had them and they said will continue to get the GR Kobe's and Lows. It's baffling how little some of the employees know though. I asked dude at Champs are they getting the Details next week, he said the only Kobe's coming out are the yellow ones. I was like naw dude, there's one more pair of highs coming out next week, he was like no man just the lows, just hit him with the >D.

Can't hate on him too bad though, he hooked me up with this sick Kobe shirt...
gonna have to hit up local store for them to pair up with the prelude 5!

but not sure if anhone seen these lace swap since i just read past a volt adn black speckles:

Tried on the shoes and damn it feels amazing.

seems like the best basketball shoe out there (for me at least).

the "Detail" joints are fire too. Had the chance to see them and they are the nicest release til this day.

Well, since everyone is showing their lace swaps heres mine. i already had these laces, i might need some thinner longer ones but looks good. the rough glow in the dark paint on the laces they come with were ripping the wires so i suggest you dont use them.
not bad... where can I get those laces? pm if necessary

Last edited:
Finally found an 11.5 in the MPs. Guy wants $700 and $25 for shipping :x :x :x

Restock is my only shot and I doubt when that finally happens, I'll get them.

Finally found an 11.5 in the MPs. Guy wants $700 and $25 for shipping
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Restock is my only shot and I doubt when that finally happens, I'll get them.
Sounds like he wants to lock you up in his basement for a couple sessions on you prices.

There's rape prices than this price ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Didn't think you could scuff Flyknit. That's concerning. A bit of the top layer came on the medial swoosh on my one foot after diving (tripping) after a loose ball.

not surprised. That's what happens when you ball
^ I think every pair I've ever broken out for any basketball shoe has been stepped on and scuffed, scratched or dirt got caked on from the other person's sole. The unfortunate side effect of hooping. At least the shoe is doing it's job of protecting the feet even if it's not a justifiable 225 dollars+tax...

Anyone see any dope Inspiration lace swaps or is everyone good on the black laces for the cleaner look?

Back
Top Bottom