THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Very good price. I got rid of mine for 700 meetup today
no way 
indifferent.gif

Yup. That sz13 magic. Adds another 100 to the resale of a shoe. Try and find a prelude v in a 13. Probably 700 too if available
For serious. Had a guy get mad at me trying to sell my kd 4 yotd for 250. I told him if he could find a better price online, anywhere, I'd match it. 

Never heard a response.

I've never been so happy that I didn't keep growing as when I started buying sneakers. Getting a 12 is bad enough, whenever I look at size 13s my wallet cries.

For serious. Had a guy get mad at me trying to sell my kd 4 yotd for 250. I told him if he could find a better price online, anywhere, I'd match it. 

Never heard a response.
That dude should of just posted up a pic of one and put a lower price on it. I kid, I kid. 
happy.gif

Yeah you'd think so but I can't find a buyer anywhere even though I've dropped the price several times. 
A lot of nters want to be hooked up to the point where you don't even make a little money. 250 is basically 220 meetup which I would happily pay if I wanted

i have no inquiries for them today at all lol
Just the second day or so. People are fiending for these MP's shouldn't be so hard to move I would imagine.

Just looked at the listing. Maybe blow up the pictures a bit. They are kind of small. That would help potential buyers.

Last edited:
He bought them from a reseller so he has to sell them where he gets his money back or eat a few dollars. How much did you pay?

Y'all really gotta stop the selling talk even if you are trying to be helpful. Not trying to be a jerk but I've been laying low on the issue but it keeps coming back up.

Y'all really gotta stop the selling talk even if you are trying to be helpful. Not trying to be a jerk but I've been laying low on the issue but it keeps coming back up.
From what I've seen it's talk about selling mostly not actually wheeling and dealing... is that borderline?

Back
Top Bottom