THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
First time I've copped off NDC successfully, it's a good feeling! Already got the email confirmation too, now it's time to bite my nails until they ship.
happy.gif

I'm pissed I got up and tried and I can guarantee I was one of the first on the show and my $1500 new max didn't even click on the image and I was trying mobile at the same time which was just as bad. I'm so heated right now. To make matter worse seems like everybody where's a damn size 10 all of sudden. Oh well lows next week

so consensus is captcha helps?

used a 20% code and copped silver camo foams too

Last edited:
Man those went quick, but got them with no problems and have my e-mail.  Thanks for the 2 day free shipping 4SEAMER code posted earlier.

edit:

Nevermind, I see plenty of sizes available after a refresh @ 5:23 AM PST.

Last edited:
Smh. Kept trying the style code. Nothing was popping up. Twitter link popped up so I figured just go through that. Been in line since.... I don't get it 
mean.gif

Just one week I'd like to be able to say "easy cop."

Ok so I typed in the code for 2 day shipping and I got it, but I just checked my paypal and it says I was charged the 15 dollars for 2 day shipping. Any ideas on what I should do?

lol i remember back when you could just put stuff in your cart with no hassle and that was that.
or you could walk in a store and cop.

:rolleyes

now its like i see the picture so i know they will release and i hear stories about them releasing but you would never know shoes like this dropped if you walked into a store or if you tried to get them online 1 min after they released via a twitter link.

**** sucks. period.

tired of missing out on every. single. release. thats worthwhile. i kinda already quit the game after the concord fiasco and again after the yeezy 2 ******** but keep trying to come back and nike keeps saying no, no, we don't want your money.

its not enough to charge 200 dollars for one pair of sneakers. na. if you don't camp, queue, queue and camp or have bots and **** you can't get anything. if you don't refresh the twitter page 23423432 times between 7:58 and 7:59:45 you won't get the direct link.

if you search on the sites you will not find a pic of these sneakers and a link to cop them.

its like some secret society type ****. :smh:

this type of **** ruins the fun of copping a sneaker. this must be for the younger crowd. the kind that has to watch youtube clips of jordan playing because they weren't alive.

/end rant

Was able to add a 10.5 to cart on first try through Eastbay. Not sure how long that will last. I removed from cart already.

Smh. Kept trying the style code. Nothing was popping up. Twitter link popped up so I figured just go through that. Been in line since.... I don't get it 
mean.gif

Just one week I'd like to be able to say "easy cop."
style code worked for me just before twitter popped... gotta be persistent with it, doesnt always pop up b4 8 am 

looks like i am not copping on ndc wanted to double up but i guess i have to happy with one pair which i am picking up in a few hours from footlocker.

Am I the only one who almost messed on them pics im like were is sum damn jewelry [emoji]128514[/emoji] this my first time gettin pair of ndc without an atc in a long time thanks for dude wit style code tip

Last edited:
details...copped

ATC II Clays...copped

JB 10s...copped

All with a 10% discount and that free 2day shipping.

Back
Top Bottom