THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
First time that I've been successful on getting any Kobe IX's.. Was lucky enough to get through on Foot Locker and Nike.

Copped two pair of Size 9. Only will be keeping one pair - I have no need for two.

Props to the member that posted the free 2-day shipping code. I'm very pleasantly surprised by Nike's customer service, I called them to see if I could apply the code after the fact and they helped me get 2-day free shipping on both the Kobe's and G-Town SBs although they were on separate orders. Good luck to those still on the hunt. 

Props to the member that posted the free 2-day shipping code. I'm very pleasantly surprised by Nike's customer service, I called them to see if I could apply the code after the fact and they helped me get 2-day free shipping on both the Kobe's and G-Town SBs although they were on separate orders. Good luck to those still on the hunt. 

View media item 872667
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

@Dark Steel    #teamBIGFOOT, thank you!

and thank you Nike ID for sucking...your code saved me $52 this morning.

It was fun gentlemen, heading back to sleep. Hope to see some dope pics to hold me over until my pair arrives.

Back
Top Bottom