THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Is the twitter link different than the link that comes up when putting in the style code and refreshing til it pops up? It was weird today. I was refreshing the style code on my computer and it pulled up and I waited in line. The twitter link popped up about 10 seconds later and I opened it on my phone. I was able to checkout on my phone even before it was added to cart on my computer.

Damn where you live at for $9 tax. AZ killing us with 8% and 9% sales tax.

I stay in LA. Since there isn't a Nikestore in the area, I only get charged the 4% state tax and not the 5% local tax. If I order from any other shoe store (FNL, FTL, etc), I will get charged the full 9%.

Last edited:
I didn't go far enough down the page to see it.

Repped!
Haha, least I could do for throwing us that 4SEAMER fastball 
wink.gif

Is the twitter link different than the link that comes up when putting in the style code and refreshing til it pops up? It was weird today. I was refreshing the style code on my computer and it pulled up and I waited in line. The twitter link popped up about 10 seconds later and I opened it on my phone. I was able to checkout on my phone even before it was added to cart on my computer.

They're both two roads that lead to the same destination. I used the search function and was able to check out in under 2 minutes.

wow, I want to know the explanation to this as well if both links are the same.

Picked up my pair and I love it!
I must say the laces on these are great. They are way better than the cheap MP. Idk how the laces are for the other shoes but these are great

The fake flyknit print on the GS version completely ruins the shoe. They're not flyknit so why try and make them look it.

Back
Top Bottom