THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I got elites and em. I'm hyped about these lows for some reason they feel a lot better to me. I don't care about the hype of the flyknit that's really heavy fuse underneath. Flyknit lows will kill all though.

Went back like 10 mins later and grabbed them haha. Dudes were like "couldn't leave without em huh?" They understood though lol
lol NT influenced purchase... nice! 

I know what you're saying about the lady shopping in the mall. You have to buy something before you lose your mind. And then blame it on her.

Last edited:
I think you're wrong about that. Sure there will be some nice EM low colorways, but they aren't anything near the Elites

This.

they are the same shoe, tech wise, sole wise.

im not a fan of highs and think especially these look ridiculous and wouldnt wear them even if you gave me every pair for free DEAD SERIOUS

i love lows and these look awesome, dont know how they perform tho.

If the releases were switched between Maestros and Masterpieces I feel ALOT of ppl would vote for Maestros. .. That hype and it being 1st 9 to drop (not counting NRG) def gives masterpieces the edge. Maestros have my vote.

they are the same shoe, tech wise, sole wise.

im not a fan of highs and think especially these look ridiculous and wouldnt wear them even if you gave me every pair for free DEAD SERIOUS

i love lows and these look awesome, dont know how they perform tho.

I prefer the Elites to these EM lows... looks and feels like an adv.a.n.c.e.ment in the Kobe line.

To me, the Kobe 8 and Kobe 9 low are just too similar a shoe, design wise. Why pay $20 more for a shoe that I think doesn't look as good (so far) than last year's model?

Maybe some colorways will change my mind down the road... but for now I'm just anxious to see what the Flyknit low will look like.

Last edited:
Summer time it's all about the lows man. I don't see how y'all rocking highs off court. Ya legs sweats like crazy

Just walked in to foot action and picked up Inspirations thought I was outta luck but randomly found a pair haha

These lows are a problem. Funny part about it is if the lows would of came first nobody would of wanted the elites. Nike did one hell of a job moving those at 225. Watch the color ways for these lows be A1
You act like we never seen a pair of Kobe low tops before. The Elites were unique in their own way being that high of a shoe and being a Flyknit. If the EM lows came first, and then Elites, I think some people might be pissed they copped so many low EM colorways and now they gotta pick up all these hot Elite colorways. Only thing they would complain is the pricing. The way Nike reversed it and released Elites at $225 and then EM lows at $160 made everyone feel relieved to not pay $225 anymore for a pair of Kobes, but quietly sneaking in that $20 increase of the Kobe VIII MSRP of the same EM.

And at the end of the day, the Elite IX's have much better colorways than the EM lows. MP along defeats all these lows. 

Back
Top Bottom