THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Hello.  New to NT as a member, but have been around since the NikePark and early NikeTalk days in the early 2000's.  Just sharing some shots of Kobe 9's.  If you enjoy Kobe PE's, please follow me on IG at realpromotagged.  Thanks.  If any questions, please feel free and do not hesitate to contact me on IG. 

Some Kobe 9's...

1- Wear Test Sample

2- Inline 

3- Wolf Grey or "Cement Grey" Inspired

4- Home Del Sol

5- Black/Silver...Different from NRG

6- Showtime PE...GR pair has yellow instead of Volt.

7- Precision

8- Black and Tour Yellow

If you need anything or have any questions, please contact me on my IG: realpromotagged. Thanks!
I don't know if @realpromotagged  put this on here but on his website he wrote:

"Please enjoy these 8 Nike Kobe 9′s that were made only for Kobe Bryant.  They are true Kobe Bryant PE’s in his size 14 and are not slated to release to the general public.  Please follow me on Instagram @realpromotagged!"

IMG_8899.jpg

http://promotagged.com/ 

I don't know if @realpromotagged put this on here but on his website he wrote:

"Please enjoy these 8 Nike Kobe 9′s that were made only for Kobe Bryant.  They are true Kobe Bryant PE’s in his size 14 and are not slated to release to the general public.  Please follow me on Instagram @realpromotagged!"
I guess Kobe Bryant plays for the Suns 
laugh.gif

Bruce Lee's came in today. Tried them on and don't want to take them off. To me they are a lot more comfortable then last years. Last year I had to .5 size up and this year they fit perfect with a little room. Box is super tiny, even smaller then venoms. Definitely glad I bought more then one. I'm all in on the 9.

Strange but, I copped a full size down in the BL lows (got a 10, needed 11) expecting to size swap. Curiosity got the best of me so I ended up trying em on and they fit right for casual use.

#NTDenim 
nerd.gif

Anybody else havin' problems addin' items to cart on NDC? I select a size and it doesn't do anythin'.

Yep it happend to me yesterday and today again but only on chrome my IE works fine
To solve it clear cookies for nike.com chrome gives you option witch cookies to remove
After that it works fine

Gotta say I really enjoy the fit on the EM lows so far. Very happy I picked up the Kung Fus/Bruce Lees.

Back
Top Bottom