THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
3 for 3 for the raffles today. This either is the easiest cop for a "limited" release and is a GR or no one wants the Easters.

I got my call today for the Easters too. It is nice the last few pair aren't that hard to get. Enter a raffle or 2, or just walk in the mall sorta early on release days. People will just buy what they want. Not based off hype.

Just got the call from FTL... Won the raffle for a size 11... Also bought online cuz I didn't wanna deal with the hassle. PM me if your struggling to find a size 11. I'll hook up a fellow NT fam.

Just got the call from FTL... Won the raffle for a size 11... Also bought online cuz I didn't wanna deal with the hassle. PM me if your struggling to find a size 11. I'll hook up a fellow NT fam.
couldn't have been a 14 
mean.gif
 damn. I'm striking out everywhere

Well, get ready...they shld be a easy pick up, but of all 3 of them I'm pretty sure the Kobe are gonna be the hardest to get

I must not be lucky because the one shoe I wanted, the kobes, I didnt win. But I won raffles for kds, lebrons and foams. Guess I gotta be up early tomorrow morning to try and cop online.

I must not be lucky because the one shoe I wanted, the kobes, I didnt win. But I won raffles for kds, lebrons and foams. Guess I gotta be up early tomorrow morning to try and cop online.
kobe easters? should be easy cop I would assume. 

Sorry if silly question, haven't been in this thread since day 1, but what does this mean on the medial side sole near the toe?

View media item 923676
Also some other on the other side near the heel. I am guessing it says "Masterpiece" since the 3 E's are all the same.

Back
Top Bottom