THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
It mi
Pathetic.... Why would you ever buy shoes that you like instead of trying so hard to be the cool kod with "limited" shoes. Its sad that you try so hard bruh
It might be sad to you but some folks don't like wearing the same thing as everyone else....personally I get what I like but there are too many sneaker models that I like..With that being said I get what I like but others overlook or slept on...but there is no such thing as being the only one....sometimes it's cool to be different

Want to see the 3M on the Sutures... didnt know nike was going to do that until this morning.

Hate to ask but anyone have a 2-day shipping code thats going to expire soon

Last edited:
Pulled Trigger on Easter's...104.00 Shipped. 
nthat.gif

Guess ill see the 3m for myself on thursday 

It mi
Pathetic.... Why would you ever buy shoes that you like instead of trying so hard to be the cool kod with "limited" shoes. Its sad that you try so hard bruh
It might be sad to you but some folks don't like wearing the same thing as everyone else....personally I get what I like but there are too many sneaker models that I like..With that being said I get what I like but others overlook or slept on...but there is no such thing as being the only one....sometimes it's cool to be different
I don't like wearing the same thing as everyone. Doesn't bother me too bad either. All you have to do is put the pair on ice for a lil while. Don't let what other people have hold you back from a shoe you like.....

I feel ya sdub...I guess my main point was that nowadays for every one pair I like that is on everyone's list there are another two I like as much and folks don't be checking for, so I might cop that pair instead of the pair everyone including the celebs jock..no knock to anyone's pickup choices tho....that's just my thing

Footlocker / Eastbay just restocked the Bruce Lee / Kung Fu's in 11-14...Just cop'd one...

Last edited:
Unique is cool but I wont get a shoe because they aren't widely available. IMO the WTK line is a prime example of this. If they were GR, they would be trash. Since they are limited people want to get them because they are unique. I understand that there are people out there that genuinely like them.  I don't know people can buy there shoes for whatever reason they want. Im not gonna sit and complain/argue that point. I just know that personally I buy what I genuinely like and not what others like. It would be foolish of me to say that I am never swayed by the opinion of others.

Back
Top Bottom