THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Originally Posted by wrestlerj125  

May 17 NIKE

[h2]KOBE IX LOW EM "UNLEASHED"[/h2]
COURT PURPLE/REFLECTIVE SILVER/ATOMIC MANGO

Footlocker EU
Might these be the "Unleashed"?

Wore the Easters all day long.  They look even better at night.   Loving the IXs..

Last edited:
Aren't those PJ Tucker's PE?
Those are PJ's, but they do seem to match up with the "Unleashed" colorway description. Atomic Mango is a pale orange type color, like those magwire lace loops.

The print is snakeskin-esque, so "Unleash" the snake/mamba?

All pure speculation, of course.

There any possibility that "unleashed" pair could be the 4th pair of lows in that pic of them all? Seems like all those colors match up

There any possibility that "unleashed" pair could be the 4th pair of lows in that pic of them all? Seems like all those colors match up
Good call, I forgot about those. No mention of that teal type color on them though (and it's pretty prominent).

Welp.. if it is the 4th color... those most likely are a pass... been a pass since day one...

only thing that can change my mind is if they look AMAZING in person.

So I got curious and did a quick torsion test on the Easter vs my Perspectives. The Easter has a lot less opposite torsion rigidity because the outer midsole rubber cage seems a lot softer. Can anyone else that has the elite and em lows confirm?

Nike cancelled my order for Showtimes. Dammit. Oh well, hopefully my local HoH still has my size.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom