THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Look the same to me... Not every pair is going to be exactly the same, and they don't make every pair in one day, or one week. Prod dates vary.

Yeah...they're both legit. I've got pairs where each shoe was made months apart and you can tell the materials were a different batch.

Not sure about that fellas

The toe box is completely different. I haven't seen any toe box that looks like that.

Besides the production dates, which some of you seem to be concentrating on, he's saying they're material differences.

If this was the Jordan section everyone would be saying fake.

FTFY

smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Can't be mad at those top 3 I prolly agree just would throw volts in there too hovering at the top.. None of the elites we've seen are "wasted" cws IMO cuz I want em all lol, you not feelin showtimes cuz the Laker connection or just the actual colors? And superheros are fire to me

Uhh...I'd probably say it's the colors and design of the showtimes that got me not feeling them.

I never liked the lakers but I wouldn't mind wearing the sulfurs or amnesties.

I just think the elites are already such a crazy high shoe that the wilder c/w's don't really do it any justice.

I really have no interest in wearing any elite so far but the MPs and details...even though a few of the others are pretty straight.

But there's just no saving the superheroes and showtimes in my opinion.

Man im just not finding my luck with the sizing on these. Im just not getting the lockdown with the 13's and the 12.5 are just barely too small. I think im gonna stick with the 13 but im really gonna think twice about copping a second pair. It sucks cuz I really do want the inspirations. I took back my inspirations a while backing hoping that the 12.5 was the answer. Guess it isn't and now I got the showtimes but im just disappointed cuz I had the inspirations at retail.

Uhh...I'd probably say it's the colors and design of the showtimes that got me not feeling them.

I never liked the lakers but I wouldn't mind wearing the sulfurs or amnesties.

I just think the elites are already such a crazy high shoe that the wilder c/w's don't really do it any justice.

I really have no interest in wearing any elite so far but the MPs and details...even though a few of the others are pretty straight.

But there's just no saving the superheroes and showtimes in my opinion.

That's cool man, to me the flyknit uppers "matte" look saves any of the "too loud" stuff with brighter colors cuz it never looks overly bright or shiny but at the same time you like what you like and I'm digging all these 9 high.. Gonna try and end up with one pair of every cw and it also helps there's not 20-30 colors like Nike likes to do, anyways none so far are overly flashy/tacky to me besides the influences, def gonna sit those out lol

So, the Gold Elites are the last Elites, or is that just speculation?

So, the Gold Elites are the last Elites, or is that just speculation?

I love this shoe but I hope that is the last color, the abundance of 8s made the shoe less special by the end of it's run IMO

This is what I've been saying. Don't play this shoe out. 4-5 colors is more than enough.

Anyways, I have five pairs and haven't worn a pair because of the weather. Today was my first and I wore the Inspirations. They look very stale in pics compared to on your foot. It's almost a different colorway. This shoe is very comfortable and EASILY my favorite basketball shoe in the last 10+ years. Gold Elites are my next pair and then I'm DONE...hopefully
View media item 927913View media item 927914

found this pic on ig, thought it was photoshopped. after looking at the guys profile, im not too sure. pic says ''flyknit htm'' the guy's profile @yoshikiyasui http://instagram.com/yoshikiyasui 

looks legit. have these popped up before or photoshopped? maybe i missed something, unless its a really nice filter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom