THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
he's in there at like the 2:22 mark. in a suit. literally like a 4 second cameo. lol

Last edited:
I know a lot of you guys have hooped in the 8 and 9 em, is there a general consensus on which one is better? I remember reading maybe 2 different people saying the 8 was better but nightwing seems pretty sold on the 9 (not a fanboy but I do respect his reviews).

I've been hooping in the bron XIs and kobe 9 elites, but I think my feet are ready to make the switch back to low top kobe's. My last pair were the 5s which I continued to hoop in for years and still would if they weren't so beat up. Aesthetically I don't really care between the 2, I just want a good performer and don't wanna drop money on both just to find out for myself, even though that would probably be the best way to know... Appreciate the input in advance fellas!

I know a lot of you guys have hooped in the 8 and 9 em, is there a general consensus on which one is better? I remember reading maybe 2 different people saying the 8 was better but nightwing seems pretty sold on the 9 (not a fanboy but I do respect his reviews).

I've been hooping in the bron XIs and kobe 9 elites, but I think my feet are ready to make the switch back to low top kobe's. My last pair were the 5s which I continued to hoop in for years and still would if they weren't so beat up. Aesthetically I don't really care between the 2, I just want a good performer and don't wanna drop money on both just to find out for myself, even though that would probably be the best way to know... Appreciate the input in advance fellas!

IMO the 9

Both are great shoes but the 9's win just because of the traction. It's the goat from any shoe

Shame on shoegistics for adding "yeezy" to the description  of them lows 
laugh.gif

I only know 1 person that's played in the 8 and 9 lows and they said they prefer the 8s

If you wanna go back to lows, for hoops, you might want to give crusaders a try

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom