THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Isint projectblitz croatianstyle? I thought a store with a nike account was getting em for a sec. That wouldve been big news

Hey guys, got a quick question. I think I remember way back that someone said the Masterpieces fit a little differently than the more recent releases of the Elites. I wear a 10 normally, and I got the USA Flyknit Chukka in a 10 and they're roomy. I was wondering, since it's a similar construction, if the Elite fits like that, where someone who normally wears a 10 went down to a 9.5? I appreciate the help in advance and for saving me some time going through 1100 pages.

My first pair of Kobes (EVER) just came through. It's the green Elite (perspective) off of the recent D!CK's restock. Man I'll tell ya, that long***** neck ain't just for show. Em mofos grip me so good I'm happily recanting all criticism I harbored. And they look especially good (IMO) with pants tucked in.

For those looking for previous colorways at retail. My local Footaction, has the perspective, showtime, and the inspiration on display (sorry no details). I did not check on sizes. TownEast Mall Mesquite

Ya they were always gonna make flyknit lows, HTM is just colorways made my Mark Park, Tinker, and Hiroshi Fujiwara.  They have done this in the past with other flyknit shoes like the Chukka and a few others.  There will be other normal flyknit lows coming this summer
The HTM tag has nothing to do with making these into low-tops. It only refers to the colorways.
Aw okay, I guess I get it, but even still, so they're making a big deal about 3 guys coming up with colorway options?

I still feel like it's just the usual BS from Nike to justify the "limited" tag. SMH

For those looking for previous colorways at retail. My local Footaction, has the perspective, showtime, and the inspiration on display (sorry no details). I did not check on sizes. TownEast Mall Mesquite
KC HOH still has Details up to size 10. Plenty of Showtimes and Perspectives also.

is the shoepalace link down for anyone else? maaaaan I hope they're not joking around for Saturday because I will pass on the crimsons for maestros. Don't know what I was thinking 2 months ago passing on those kobes

is the shoepalace link down for anyone else? maaaaan I hope they're not joking around for Saturday because I will pass on the crimsons for maestros. Don't know what I was thinking 2 months ago passing on those kobes
The site just isn't working right now. It's being bombarded by the traffic from the sudden stock of multicolor Adidas Flux 

I caved in and purchased the Easters......props to all the people who took on feet pics. Only colorway I'm not feeling are the Brazils. Everything else looks good to me and will be copped if it hasnt been already.

Would really like to see some sort of black/red colorway whether in EM or Fly Knit form.

From sneaker news:

Nike unveiled the Kobe 9 Elite Low in four super-limited HTM renditions, but more wide releases are in the works for May.

More wide releases

.....in Europe
laugh.gif
nah I heard there going to be an Asia exclusive 
roll.gif
e  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom