THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
sorry for trying too post pictures of the new kobes for ppl
eyes.gif
I appreciated the photos and others did. Keep the new release pics coming.

@LA KB24 thanks for posting those pics man I really appreciate it. Someone on here said the realest comment that if those shoes were flynit people would be all over them. He's right. There is and will be life after flynit so people need to stop sweating them fk so much. What are you not gonna cop the Kobe X if they not flynit? Like foreal

Got and sported the black crimson johns today

That crimson btw is hot pink lol but it's w/e bro

Gonna rock them tmoro also for a trip to the zoo

Gotta be comfy for when I go see Simba

@LA KB24 thanks for posting those pics man I really appreciate it. Someone on here said the realest comment that if those shoes were flynit people would be all over them. He's right. There is and will be life after flynit so people need to stop sweating them fk so much. What are you not gonna cop the Kobe X if they not flynit? Like foreal

Just cuz there is the option. It's like buying b grades when you have an alternative to buy a product that is superior. Nike messed up by doing the flyknit first before the em. People know what is out there and now em is almost a takedown model to some people

Correct me if im wrong but.....i think the Kobe IX "Hero" is the first colorway with 2 different color shank and midsole correct?...every single colorway elite released so far has had a black shank and black midsole right?....

Is it safe to say the "unleashed" cw will sit like the rest of the lows? I wanna cop, but May is lookin like a busy month for kicks 
eyes.gif

Is there a difference between magwire and Flywire? The 9 is the only shoe I have ever heard of using magwire. Is nike just bs-ing to make it sound like a new upgrade, or is there a distinct difference?

Is there a difference between magwire and Flywire? The 9 is the only shoe I have ever heard of using magwire. Is nike just bs-ing to make it sound like a new upgrade, or is there a distinct difference?

Magwire is a more sturdy version of flywire, roughly 10x stronger. After a ton of customer feedback, magwire was implemented after it was found that flywire wasn't nearly strong enough to withstand reseller tampering.

Magwire is a more sturdy version of flywire, roughly 10x stronger. After a ton of customer feedback, magwire was implemented after it was found that flywire wasn't nearly strong enough to withstand reseller tampering.

I see... I can see why Nike is justifying the price increase. Lol

Back
Top Bottom