THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I really wanted these joints.  NDC failed me this morning, and there's not a chance in HELL I'm paying +$400 for these joints.

On to the next

They had a size 14 left over. One dude claimed it, didnt look like he wears a 14. Pretty sure he's gonna flip them to buy some Js(he was wearing Concord XI lows). On to the next one |I

Tried everything and couldn't get the PRMs.  That mess this morning really set my weekend off on the wrong foot!  Looking for a size 8 or 8.5 if anyone has extra pairs.

It was only yesterday dudes were laughing at those who paid resale prices and began breaking out the champagne for the drop in reseller prices. Today...salt.

It was only yesterday dudes were laughing at those who paid resale prices and began breaking out the champagne for the drop in reseller prices. Today...salt.

And your point?

Lol they still paid resell prices vs US retail .. I can be salty all I want but in the end, 1. I didn't pay above retail 2. I still got money in my pocket so I'm still winning (besides not having the shoes)

Retail or bust ... On to the next

Did anybody peep that eastbay restock from like 2 hours ago? I missed out on the inspirations AGAIN
mean.gif
are inspirations that hard to find? i see them for sale in sneaker groups alot, only about $30 above retail sometimes.

are inspirations that hard to find? i see them for sale in sneaker groups alot, only about $30 above retail sometimes.

Lol na theyre not, I just want them for retail instead of going thru CL, ebay & etc.
I might just cop from someone for 250 but im holding out until after the Golds come out

Just saw 9.5's going for 700 on twitter.
lol, the ship has sailed on the dudes hoping to get $400+ for these. Sellers may be listing at those high prices, but anyone willingly paying those kind of prices now are on crack, impatient, or just not looking hard enough. I'm already seeing some pairs being sold in the high $200s and plenty being listed in the low $300s. There's a whole bunch of these up on eBay and elsewhere now.

Has anyone else been noticing captcha hasn't really been there for recent releases? No image verification for the restock, this release and a bunch of other things. Maybe they are going back to the drawing board with this and their failed countdown

Has anyone else been noticing captcha hasn't really been there for recent releases? No image verification for the restock, this release and a bunch of other things. Maybe they are going back to the drawing board with this and their failed countdown
I had captcha on both the Jordan and last weeks restocks.

Last time I copped was with the concords. Having a problem with the captcha errors and bringing you back to the page. Then all of a sudden its already in my cart. But whe I got the kobes their is no captcha. Not sure with the last week release if they implement it or not.

Back
Top Bottom