THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Anyone have a free 2 day shipping code for NDC that they aren't going to use tonight before it expires?

You like the influence over the gold? Influence look as messed up as the brazils
They are both terrible but I think the golds look cheap in pictures as if it is bootleged.The more I look at it I really just hate the side of the shoes graphics/design and texture.

I would buy it as a low if it had black flywire and the swoosh was black and it didnt have that graphic/design on the side.

I would wear the influence as a low in the summer.

I'm not a fan of the graphic on the side of the golds either. If they had done a gradient white to black fade that would've been dope.

Golds aren't bad...but I'm happy with the Details. Too similar to drop another $225+, plus I'm grabbin' the KD VI golds that morning.

Does anyone have a coupon code for $50 dollars that they're not going to use? Sorry for mooching, but if you guys aren't gonna use it, can I? They expire today I'm pretty sure.

View media item 1001293

My local FTL hooked me up with a sneak peak. Thoughts?

Those are just as horrid as the rest of them boxing boots....save Showtimes. ( It's the colorway ) :D

Ya'll gonna look like Roy Jones Jr. heading to a comeback fight with them damn things on in the SummerTime. :smh:

Wish there was a separate thread for Kobe 9 Lows so I wouldn't have to come in here & look at them Elites. Where the pics of those Flyknit lows at already?!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom