THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
So are there any of you out there regretting pickin up sum colorwayz of the Kobe 9 Elite Highs?...now that weve seen the Lows are startin to release?..lol!
I kinda am?..Heros, Fundamentals, and maybe the Inspirations?..lol
 I don't know man the elite highs are real nice. I do not regret purchasing the highs at all. There may be some colorways out there that I wouldn't buy but honestly I am still hoping for more of the high top releases.

I know its not a popular opinion but I kinda feel that these flynit lows are overhyped. Im not saying they're not amazing looking but just overhyped.

Those sizes been there for hours 
roll.gif

LOL at those gif's above...

Got my call today, get to sleep in, make a South Coast HOH run 11 AM,  Oh and my MC ID's just got to the finishing touches email, 

anigif_enhanced-buzz-4148-1389044426-9.gif

%24_57.JPG

%24_57.JPG
%24_57.JPG

Found some good pics on ebay, seems the FK variations of Purple are noticable in the inside and outside of the sneaker, so its not all one solid color FK.

smokin.gif

How do they fit compared to Elites? I hope I got the right size
embarassed.gif
Unfortunately I only have EM lows KB9s. These are my first elites. So I'll just compare this with those. The toe box definitely is more snug than the EM Lows. Theres a huge space in the toe box area of the EM lows. That is not present with the Elite lows. Lengthwise, feels like my Kobe 8s.

Back
Top Bottom