THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Sparks are still a sore spot for me...never made them bigger than a 14, except for Kobe himself.

Sparks are still a sore spot for me...never made them bigger than a 14, except for Kobe himself.
I have a list of shoes that I wish I had. Purple fades are at the top for me. Purple would sell well with women too. I'm used to not getting what I want.

Guys I need help I'm tryna get some show times from shoepalace.com and the order page just refreshes every time I press place order now......wat do I do? Oh and at the top it says "do not honor-305"

Last edited:
Going to order some black laces from Nike before my Hypergrapes arrive. Anyone have a link to the correct ones? 

Guys I need help I'm tryna get some show times from shoepalace.com and the order page just refreshes every time I press place order now......wat do I do? Oh and at the top it says "do not honor-305"

Give them a call tomorrow. Should be able to do a phone order no problem

Basically a hyper strike with only a handful of pairs that were only available at 21 mercer in new york
There is another kobe low with the same color combination on the release page of footlocker, August 1st. Too bad it isn't FK, though black FK is available on NIke ID anyways. Any pics of these yet?

"Nike Kobe 9 EM

Black/Metallic Silver"

Only Maestro I could find for 275 is worn. Def a decent price. So does anybody know if Flyknit is easy to dye? I wanna pick up a pair of the highs but in an available colorway and just dye them black.

My HyperGrapes arrive from NDC today.

Will all these sizing differences, I hope they fit... if not, I'll return em and order another FK iD.

Back
Top Bottom