THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Just received my HG and they are snug. Should of went .5 size up. 
ohwell.gif
 Anyone know anywhere that has a size 10 in stock still?

Last edited:
I D s are owning the gr flyknits right now from what we have seen thus far. The MC are on another level but even the grey and blacks with all the options are killing it.
I respect you opinion but I personally disagree with it. I may be the minority i feel the mc id's are overhyped. They are close to the masterpiece but no cigar. I really enjoy the outer part of the masterpiece and the way the black flynit transitions to the multi color. All in all they are ok but im not really as big on it as others.

Still feel that the masterpiece is still the best cw to date. I got these fk hg coming in second.

:smh: Fedex guy didn't come to my house. Just schedule a pick up. Hope these fit if not I have an 11.5 coming in just in case.

Last edited:
I know there has been a lot of opinions on the sizing of the Kobe 9 Low Elite Flyknits but I have a question that maybe someone can advise on. When I purchased my Kobe 9 Low Premium 'Philippines' I got my true size 8. When I received them I was immediately able to tell they ran about half a size too big (in terms of length). I ended up selling my 8 and went down half a size and the fit was perfect. Basing my sizing on that I bought the Kobe 9 Low Elite Flyknit 'Hyper Grape' in size 7.5 (thinking they also ran half a size big). The fit of these Hyper Grapes feel more snug than the Philippines to the point where it can be uncomfortable. I was wondering is it wise to go up a size in the Kobe 9 Low Elite Flyknits? I would hate to go up and they fit just like the Kobe 9 Low Premium Philippines which were way to long in length. Any insight on this?

Haha. A lot of cool pictures in the last couple of pages. My cousin picked these up on Saturday from our connect and I was finally able to pick them up last night. 

I definitely need black laces. What size shoe laces should I get for the Kobes?

Haha. A lot of cool pictures in the last couple of pages. My cousin picked these up on Saturday from our connect and I was finally able to pick them up last night. 

I definitely need black laces. What size shoe laces should I get for the Kobes?

Depends on your shoe size.

Just got my grapes in. Went same size as kobe 8's and they couldn't fit any better. Just the right amount of snug with little wiggle room. IMO def gettin same size as my tts kobe 8's was a good decision. Id's I went half down like the ems and elite highs. Hopefully I have just enough room to make it work. Lookin like ill be good. I tried on half size up on the grapes too and it wasn't that much difference between my Tts and half up. Just a little more toe room but width felt the same snug fit. Could've rocked with either but tts is the way to go for me on fklows.

Back
Top Bottom