THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Those red joints over moonwalkers in my opinion. Like the laces and the midsole. Like the black bottom and white swoosh. Could've done more maybe but def better looking than the moonwalkers. Only thing moonwalkers have on the reds are the moon bottom.

man i am not impressed. This makes the Beethoven the easy winner on FK lows. It was the only one not to be one solid color.

I think ill be passing on the red fk and wait for the next high to come. Sad really because so much could have been done with that colorway.

Ummmm, aren't the BT's Black & White? We could probably add Gray as well?

The MW are Purple, Silver and Black.

The Red's are Red, Black, and White.

So I'm not sure how you don't categorize the BT's as "1" solid color as well?

Anyways, I'll take all 3 please!

Yay more solid colors 
mean.gif

Nike must have run out of steam after all the 8 cws.

They just updated the releases for the US and like dbrake823 said $ 225 ... and it looks like a RD of 8.23

Thank you. I should've explained it better for him.
No problem. Your explanation was good unless you want to get really nit picky but I think we will see the same thing on the red FK as the MW or Beethovens .. Either the two shade of red a la the MWs purples or maybe like the Beethovens white overlay on the inside instead using black .. but I guess we will just have to wait and see.

No worries, If I could just delete that post I would. I saw your edit right after I made that comment. 

Oh I know... 3 for me so far, at least they are all a week or two apart.  GG(kd7), Beethovens, EXTs ... My birthday is this month so thats my excuse HA

I haven't even gotten the chance to order one of my IDs yet.

Lol if they released ems with the exact same colorway as these new red fk lows you would have called them trash. Some of y'all get too caught up in the hype of these flyknit lows
You need to go back and read my earlier post, I have defended the em's! I just never got into the Philippine's at all, the Aztec print or whatever it is does nothing for me (hint: OPINONS). We have saw a thumbnail shot of the Red Flynits and you are already calling the PHIL's better? Maybe some of you need to get off that "limited"  tit? If those PHIL would have been a GR, they would be on the shelves beside the rest of the EM's, collecting dust? IM....humble....O!!!
happy.gif

Last edited:
Lol if they released ems with the exact same colorway as these new red fk lows you would have called them trash. Some of y'all get too caught up in the hype of these flyknit lows

Um so? It's a completely different material that a lot of people think looks better than some basic mesh, no matter the color

I guess the toe of the Hyper Grape is a bit darker shade of purple.

But I still think the Beethoven is the best of the three. It at least has some obvious variance in the flyknit.

But I still think the Beethoven is the best of the three. It at least has some obvious variance in the flyknit.
Agreed. The fade to white on the medial side makes it work for me. All the FK's have that toe box thing, but the HG's are the same purple lateral to medial. Will still need to see the other side of the red.

Just wish the same effort went into the lows as into the highs.

Why do they keep doing 1 solid flyknit colorways? For runners they throw in the craziest mixes and look so good. They create the first "flyknit basketball shoe" and they just go with basic color schemes and don't use the potential of flyknit at all. They really dropped the ball with the 9 line. So many missed opportunities. Ya there are a few good colorways but come on mix the colors up Nike.

Back
Top Bottom