THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
If you guys weren't in a lined order and/or the worker didn't see who came first, it is really a coin toss.

This was more of the fact the other person didn't tell the employee you got there before him. Plus a little of you not starting a line when you got there first. Plus the employee not asking who got there first. Blame is shared by all. This is all assuming the first two facts are correct.

There were 5 people tops, I'm a short dude (5 6) and the other cats were taller. Wasn't expecting anybody to go for a size 9 or 8.5. Oh well, be happy with the MCs kev. Hope that dude enjoys em, hopefully karma got me on the next.

I wanted these so bad a few months ago but that $200 is just ridiculous IMO (I've since bought 4 janoskis instead of the IX's lol).

Need to see these in person, anybody at NTSF know if there's a line? Thx!

I believe it's safe to say ATL is def not a Kobe town. The KDs and Jordan 3s sold out around town before these. These are still in stores in Atl. Them Js are weak I'm surprised folks down here slept on the Kobe's.

Last edited:
anyone else not get confirmation email?

Ugh no. I got mine. It might have taken me forever to check out but I made it through.

If I knew they would've been so hard to get locally, I would've tried to Lewi'up online.

It makes no sense how they made the Moonwalkers a GR...and then flipped the script for the Beethovens. It's a nice shoe but not nice enough that people already selling them for $300.

Anyone in ATL check out nikr store at Lenox. They have them in stock. Also. Grab me a pair of 7.5. I'm in columbus. Lol.

Was originally really looking forward to these, but some shots just seem too white. Struck out on NDC and I don't do shoe stores on RD, but actually not feeling too bad about not copping.

This was exactly my thought process last night. Spent about 20 min staring at pictures deciding whether or not I was gonna set my alarm. Ultimately decided to just sleep in.

I know it may be a minor detail to some, but when they changed the lateral swoosh from black to white, I instantly fell out of love. Kind of hard to describe but it went from a shoe that had a lot of depth like the Details to a shoe that looks super plain like the Golds IMO.

So some cat walks in after I do and they give him the last size 9. Too much of a nice guy to say something, if y'all can oop me that'd be great. By the time I get to Boston I think they won't have anymore.
nt boston should have some, i remember when the MJ's released, they were sitting there at like 1 o'clock in the afternoon. hopefully these don't disappoint in person like the MJ's did for me...

Nobody here bought the Kobe's either. Everybody on retros. Easy in and out. Beautiful shoe in person.

LOL. I have shoes shipped a town over at a PO Box. I get my IDs shipped 3000 miles away to my parents house. It's not a healthy relationship. I mean between me and the shoes :smile:

Missed online, guess I'm either going to FTL (20 mins away) or NT (1hr away) at 10am my time

Anyone have any info on the footlockers doing raffles or has in just been first come everywhere?

I would much rather just go to FTL if they haven't given out tickets,  I am in Orange County California if any of you are as well

Last edited:
Didn't someone say there would be the same amount of beethovens released as the moonwalkers? Don't think that was true lol

For those of you that already have them in hand, since they're flyknit, did you guys go TTS? I typically wear a 9.5, but other Kobe IX, I wear a 10??!

For those of you that already have them in hand, since they're flyknit, did you guys go TTS? I typically wear a 9.5, but other Kobe IX, I wear a 10??!
The insole is thicker on the 9s so it made TTS fit REALLY tight for me. they fit length wise fine. But i switched it with a kobe 8 sole and its perfect!

Back
Top Bottom