THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

KITH NYC has them thru email order. Check their site. Kith charges crazy shipping though.
Has anyone copped anything that people actually wanted through the email system at Kith? I tried once, think it was a couple days before I even got a response. I was like, "Yeah, thanks, I already knew it was sold out by now."

Been mentioned like 50 times now. Thanks for making it 51
50... you sure 50, bruva? 
grin.gif

Well, I haven't been all up in this thread bc of lackluster releases the past few months. Just got back in the fold bc of the Red Lows, so forgive me if yall heard the same before.

I'm sure when it was brought up, the Apologists were out in Full Force.
don't take it to serious its all good but not even 2 pages back someone actually posted the black and red 3.5s for comparison
And where did Adidas get the diamond perforation idea from?

Oh
nike_zoom_kobe_2_shoes_01.jpg
i need the white and grays of these for a custom unless I can find the preludes for cheap

Last edited:
I just spent the $ I put up for the red fk. I got a deal on some ds bron city for 99 and ds global game kd for 110. Guess I have to wait for the high tops

Only reason those exts are even selling is because of that hideous gum bottom. Got a look in person today and I wouldn't wear those to cut my grass in. Soooo bad

sorry...

1.  i dont wear slacks with sneakers (jeans, shiorts, sweats or camos)

2.  i dont wear my pants over my tongue
Padnas, I ain't even ask you all ah dat. I jus say it would look nice in some slacks based on di idea dat popped in mi head when I saw di pic. We all get ideas when we see on feet pics.

In honor of the Mamba!  Forgot to add a couple pairs though.
I see shots like this and I feel motivated for a hot minute to take a few pictures, and then the reality of unboxing and reboxing multiple pairs sets in and I say forget it.

Nice collection. I think the only reason I have not picked up the Perspective is I just don't need/want another one of the highs with the stained glass motif collar/etc. Love the outsole and FK on them though.

I want the red glow flyknits and the hypergrapes but I feel like I dont needs other red or purple kobe.
EXT''s look way better in person. Glad I got them this morning.

how to they fit in comparison to the lows and highs? did you go true to size. i am a size 11.5 and I have a chance to go up or down a half size.

EXT are on point... Wouldn't mind doubling up but funds are low right now damn. The shoe is well put together..subtle and at the same time eye catching. Work this morning,got some overtime in and still got them.. Not bad.

Seems opinions vary widely.

Dunno, I like them in all the pics I've seen. Don't like all the sartorial choices, but the shoes look solid.

For those who have in hand today, how is the leather quality?
Great compare to what we get nowadays. Its thick and soft.

Seems opinions vary widely.

Dunno, I like them in all the pics I've seen. Don't like all the sartorial choices, but the shoes look solid.

For those who have in hand today, how is the leather quality?
Leather quality is really good. I wear a 13 in all kobe 9's and still wear a 13 in these. It's a very comfortable shoe. It's very subtle obviously, if you like loud colors in all your shoes it's not for you. It's more of a casual, grown man type shoe. If you appreciate how hard it is to find black gum bottom shoes now with everything being bright colors, it's a must cop for you.

Back
Top Bottom