THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Anyone on here from New Orleans and know if there are any legit shoe boutiques to check out.
I lived there for about 5 years and there was nothing really stand-out. Some places on Canal can occasionally carry something interesting, and there is an SB place (Humidity) but when I lived there nothing special.

Been over a year since I moved, so maybe something has changed.

I thought they were Volt speckles by default, I was toying around with the color before making my second pair, and I think Volt matches up best.
The loudness of the FK makes me glad I went pretty subdued on everything. I knew the NDC version looked too dark compared to what was showing up on Kobe's feet online...

The loudness of the FK makes me glad I went pretty subdued on everything. I knew the NDC version looked too dark compared to what was showing up on Kobe's feet online...
You sure NDC I.D isn't the same as Kobe's PE version? I didn't think it looked as bright also but maybe its just the angle you look at them from.

Could also be like the MP's FK no shoe is identical, every shoe will have more of one color, and depending on the angle you look at them from.

I hope our's are the same as Kobe's because I like the way that green just dominates the shoe w/purple.

You sure NDC I.D isn't the same as Kobe's PE version? I didn't think it looked as bright also but maybe its just the angle you look at them from.

Could also be like the MP's FK no shoe is identical, every shoe will have more of one color, and depending on the angle you look at them from.

I hope our's are the same as Kobe's because I like the way that green just dominates the shoe w/purple.
That's what I'm saying - I hope the FK that we'll get will look like the FK Kobe wore on court. And since it looks far brighter in the Kobe shots, I'm glad I went with a very wearable build (volt swoosh, clear sole, black everything else), rather than a lot of colorful accents that looked good on the seemingly very dark NDC shot, but might end up a little garish if it's the Kobe FK.

Could be Kobe just had a very green pair, and we'll all get the purple/green/black version I saw on NDC. Guess we'll know in a month or so.

For the big footers after getting off the phone with Nike Corporate it doesnt seem like there will be either a restock (her words were it was a very limited release) and there were no 12.5 (which is what i wanted) or anything past 13. She also told me she didnt think it was wise to cancel my order because the color is gone (not that i was going to either way lol)

So take it with a grain of salt or whatever thats the feedback i recieved...

Anybody else go all white everything and gold swoosh

Yes i went with all white and gold, inspiration was Big Stage meets multicolorView media item 1306426

The Victories/Restored are up on eBay sizes 10-13, $169.98 shipped.

I knew that once I bought a pair at a deal, another deal on some highs would pop up.

It's the season to be giving, but damn, I'm trying to get mine too lol.

Last edited:
Anyone anticipate the xmas highs to go on discount? I just cannot pull highs off but there is something that is drawing me to these. Like a moth to a bug zapper.

Back
Top Bottom