THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Trolling why? I've been leading the 9 Elite charge since day 1 in this thread. I don't like my shoes glowing in the dark. Bad look for a adult IMO. I like the 10 ASG better. Don't know what else to tell you guys.
Eh. Regardless of the glowing sole (and I respect your point), I just think the IX ASG > X ASG. That giant silver tongue and giant silver back tab, just, well, ugh.

Had this happen to a homie.  Brought it to Jason Markk and they could not get it out.  Actually got worse.  Something is bleeding from under.  RIT dye remover worked to get the purple out... but left a light yellow stain.  Better than purple if you don't want to send them back.

Sorry... above post was supposed to be a reply to the dude with the Beethovens that turned purple. 

Just saw the Kobe 9 Xmas shoe in person. To me, the best Kobe 9 high Elite hands down. I need a pair now.

nthat.gif
Nothing is as dope as the MP's, but the Xmas is definitely one of the top 9's.

Had this happen to a homie.  Brought it to Jason Markk and they could not get it out.  Actually got worse.  Something is bleeding from under.  RIT dye remover worked to get the purple out... but left a light yellow stain.  Better than purple if you don't want to send them back.
Bleeding from under
mean.gif
 Time to sell my doubles and save towards a 2nd MP then

Last edited:
Eh. Regardless of the glowing sole (and I respect your point), I just think the IX ASG > X ASG. That giant silver tongue and giant silver back tab, just, well, ugh.

An I respect yours. I think the silver on the tongue is a very nice touch. We're just on seperated sides on the ASG. Don't get me wrong though I still like the 9 Elite better in terms of how it looks though. Elite 9 is a true classic IMO.

Last edited:
When are we gonna get some pics for the kobe 10.... im still debating on purchasing some 9's or just waitin for the 10's

http://goo.gl/YwoVdJ

they used my pics on ISS. The comments are hilarious.
As long as you like them man, that's all that matters.

One of the dumbest comments though..."This is a weak What The? release but dammit Im going to cop to keep my What The? Collection going. Also Sold my Masterpiece so minus whale get this. I know I know, Im am whats wrong with sneakerheads today =( ..."

I think that's mostly English...

Last edited:
Stupid question guys but I have a voucher for ndc and was looking at buying a pair of Kobe IX's.  Can anyone tell me what the difference is between the Kobe IX Premium lows for 170 and the Kobe IX EM lows for 160 other than the premiums lows look less like turds?

Last edited:

Thanks for the reply I'm gonna try everything to get it out if not Ohh well there goes 200

Man I still don't know if I wanna cop the Christmas Kobes, they look nice. I've spent too much on shoes lately lol

Back
Top Bottom