THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Wasup fellas where can I find some replacement shoe strings for my kobe 9 inspirations that are the same length or longer? I wear a size 13 btw.

Wes Johnson wore these the other night when kobe sat. I mentioned how clean of a colorway they were and everybody was sleepin on them. But they're amazing now that kobe wore them tonight. Funny but understandable. The hypebeast is real!!
Another Laker colorway we won't ever see!

All this talk of the masterpieces drying up made me jump on one when I could get one for 400 shipped today. That and having the red vipers on the way for under retail makes me not miss sleeping in on the Christmas'. Got the KDs already and they were my favorite of the Christmas shoes this year.
I know exactly what you mean. I jumped when the opportunity came to get my MP @ $330 shipped off the bay through Paypal. Damn near brand new, they looked they had never been touched.

Funny thing is that I grabbed it the during the game against the T-Wolves when he passed Mike. The seller was cool enough to not spike the price.

I had to choose between the Masterpiece and the Mamba Moments but it was an easier decision once Nike decided not to make them in my size 14 
mean.gif

I know exactly what you mean. I jumped when the opportunity came to get my MP @ $330 shipped off the bay through Paypal. Damn near brand new, they looked they had never been touched.

Funny thing is that I grabbed it the during the game against the T-Wolves when he passed Mike. The seller was cool enough to not spike the price.

I had to choose between the Masterpiece and the Mamba Moments but it was an easier decision once Nike decided not to make them in my size 14 
mean.gif
Nice! That's a good deal especially at this time, so long after release with them becoming hard to find. Tough those MM look pretty good I love purple and green, can't wait to get mine in but I think would do that same thing and pick up the MP if I had to choose. I think you made the right decision and at that price. 

I saw that, pretty lame they only went to a 13, luckily for me that is my size, and I got 5 pairs made and only one got megged so I will see how much I like them when the come in, hopefully soon.. but that is for the IX ID thread 

I honestly want to trade my mamba moments for the MP but it wont happen. At least I really doubt it. I didn't make it exactly the way kobe did but a man can hope. I need the MP but cant afford to pay 400-500 for a shoe.

Wes Johnson wore these the other night when kobe sat. I mentioned how clean of a colorway they were and everybody was sleepin on them. But they're amazing now that kobe wore them tonight. Funny but understandable. The hypebeast is real!!
How do you sleep on an unreleased PE? They are nice, but in the end, if it's not releasing it's not relevant to me.

Crazy. 8.5-10 weren't available at 8:00.  

Are early links back again?
I wouldn't think the small sizes would be the first to go regardless. But, I did see/hear somewhere recently that average worldwide male shoe size is like 9 or 9.5, so who knows. I always think the 10.5-12 will sell out first.

well i'm 4/4 this yr on Kobe EXT, woke up 2mins after 8EST, refreshed for 5mins and i'm going to go get ready for work, remember free 2day shipping with code ZOOM yall have an awesome hump day

I wouldn't think the small sizes would be the first to go regardless. But, I did see/hear somewhere recently that average worldwide male shoe size is like 9 or 9.5, so who knows. I always think the 10.5-12 will sell out first.

Crazy. 8.5-10 weren't available at 8:00.  

Are early links back again?
Sizes 8-13 are available on Shoe Palace now:

http://www.shoepalace.com/nike-7169...ketball-shoes-black-limit-1-per-customer.html 

How do the EXT's fit compared to the regular Elite Highs?  I went .5 down hoping that because their EXT's they are slightly bigger.

Hey guys if i usually wear a size 9 and i grab a pair of EM's at 9.5 will it be uncomfortable or should i just stick with my actual size. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom