THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Mexicans been done had that medial side pattern on one of our tables.

marcella8.jpg

laugh.gif
^^

Man, BHM looks awesome.  Do I keep my DS Fundamentals or ditch them for these?? Or insert "Why Not Both?" .gif ?? 

Still amazes me how hot sauce got a Sig from nike already. Its like the other 3 are in a league of their own
Yea I was a little surprised when Nike announced he was becoming a signature athlete BUT it made me realize outside of KD and Bron who will Nike have in 3yrs?  Kobe is probably done in 3yrs so they needed to start cultivating another sig model.  All the other worthy players already have shoe deals. 

Yea I was a little surprised when Nike announced he was becoming a signature athlete BUT it made me realize outside of KD and Bron who will Nike have in 3yrs?  Kobe is probably done in 3yrs so they needed to start cultivating another sig model.  All the other worthy players already have shoe deals. 
True I see them planning for the future but he has to be the most overrated player in the league right now man

how do you remove glue stain on kobe elites/flyknits?

also i just got my moonwalker today. i noticed on nike's official images of the shoes that the laces are black and also the shoes have straps on the back. anyone know why nike changed these? 

Just entered the WTK raffle at my HOH and found out they only have 18 pairs total. So far they will be the only store getting them. To add some perspective to this, there were 100+ WTLs and 75+ WTKDs available in my area. I have regrats, shouldve tried one of them euro sites 
mean.gif

also i just got my moonwalker today. i noticed on nike's official images of the shoes that the laces are black and also the shoes have straps on the back. anyone know why nike changed these? 

The laces aren't black, they are a very dark purple. As far as the strap change, I guess they felt it was a cleaner look without them. I would have to agree.

The Uncle drew videos is basically what got him his deal. Made him more marketable/ mainstream and people loved it.

Dammit, those BHM's are straight up fire .....finally bringing back a good flyknit pattern palette like the details ; the inner side being white and etc.
And just as i was swearing to myself i wasn't gonna cop anymore shoes till June.....FML FFFFFFFFFF 

True I see them planning for the future but he has to be the most overrated player in the league right now man

The Uncle drew videos is basically what got him his deal. Made him more marketable/ mainstream and people loved it.
I agree with both of these comments, I think he is a wonderful scorer but that is all he really does.  He doesn't really make his teammates better and I def enjoyed the Uncle Drew commercials. 

I was feeling the wtks but that high retail and seeing those bhms just blows em out the water

Back
Top Bottom