THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Size 11 Xmas available on NDC. Releasing from cart now!

Curious does that ever work or matter. How fast does the system update.

Espcially for a release day show to. I mean if u release a show its not like it goes out asap or that it will go to someone intended for with so many clicks

I have a pair of masterpieces that i totally use as beaters now as well...mainly cause i still have a DS pair on ice.
tongue.gif

So far, I'm  2 for 2 in Jan.  KD's and Colombia 4's copped.  

WTK's and BHM's

The IX's are coming to an end.  Gotta quench my thirst!

On my chances of getting those now
laugh.gif
 Most people don't have a blacklight, so I think u still got a chance. Surprisingly there isn't much hype around area, or at least in my size. I was worried I had little to no chance in copping, but it seems like no one entered the raffle for em. Most people seem to be gunning for the J's and Kyries this weekend

Curious does that ever work or matter. How fast does the system update.

Espcially for a release day show to. I mean if u release a show its not like it goes out asap or that it will go to someone intended for with so many clicks
It just means, in this case, there was one (or more) available, and I had it in my cart, then removed it after posting. Jump ball.

I wasn't sure if i was gonna  cop the WTK's.

Took a nap , had a dream that  i had them and wore them to the gym.

Changed my mind, im camping twitter tommorow.Even though i have like 5% chance of getting them from Nike Europe.

If it was a black light, wouldn't the white of the sole and overlay glow too? Just wondering.
Its just marketing to get likes.. buy yourself a UV light and a decent camera you can do the same homie 

From the initial leaked photos, I'm all in.

I think the model has a lot of potential and the silhouette is sleek.  Both are major pluses for me.

What about you?
I said I would pass at first sight but its time for a new shoe to ball in.. I dont think Id rock them casually but would be interested to see them in person before final judgement

The lines of the outsole is my major issue and the outsole extending past the heel bothers me for some reason ( even tho I think KD7 are nice ).

Back
Top Bottom