THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
For all the dislike on the wtk, definitely a hard cop. Struck out three times. But that's so cal for you. On to thE BHMS

Last edited:
I didn't feel much changes from both aspects. It's better than the Lunarlon in the long run.
I can see that since the lebron 11 insole will break in for a lower to ground feel and become more flexible at the same time. I guess I was only speaking about before the insole breaks in. Definitely giving it a try

Last edited:

Just got back from HOH. Glad the masses don't like pastels
smokin.gif

Bonus shot
Nice man I have the same three. I wear the hell out of my KDs but I can't get myself to wear my Lebrons - they're too loud and I'm beginning to think I should just sell them. I'm planning on rocking these Kobes a lot though 
nthat.gif

might try to get someone to customize one of my WTK9 into a low

should not be too difficult or expensive
jwdanklefs will do it, i contacted him about the wtk9 lows he created and he said he used a elite 9 high to make them, so I'm sure he can do it with the highs, he gave me a price of 350$ but that was to repaint a whole shoe. I'm going to contact him now and ask him if he can just turn the high's into lows for me and see whats up.

Last edited:
$350 to perform the conversion + the cost of the shoe? Man, that's rich.

I'll be interested to see what Shenanigans Nike pulls with the WTL 12s since that's a weird shoe too because of the mesh.

When i first seen the pics i was afraid the colors were too light. In hand, these are just loud enough. Colors seem too be just right. I feel nike did a good job on this shoe. Not every WT shoe has to be totally off the wall. Nice to see nike change it up a bit on this release.

When i first seen the pics i was afraid the colors were too light. In hand, these are just loud enough. Colors seem too be just right. I feel nike did a good job on this shoe. Not every WT shoe has to be totally off the wall. Nice to see nike change it up a bit on this release.

That's how I feel too. The only other What The shoe that I wanted was the LeBron XI. The others didn't do it for me. Only these and the LBJ XI is all I want of all the What The's that have released.

i think i might purchase some elite lows so which one looks better moon walkers or university reds

These what the kobe ix were an easy cop. I always strike out when it comes to online releases. Went on twitter around 2 and I saw J23App tweeted Footlocker had em. Went on and added right to cart and checked out no problem. already got my confirmation email. Extremely happy with this purchase. First pair of Kobe IX's 

Back
Top Bottom