THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Those would have been better, different shoes in one.

Why's Lewi breathing so hard in the video? :lol:

Last edited:

From IG.... legit??? I hate to spread it if its fake but I would be upset if I missed out on this deal haha. Looks like 50% off retail on both kobe so it makes me think employee store or something
ya think???? smh

clearly an employee store

i swear common sense is a rare trait these days 

Lmaoooo. Just watched Lewi's vid. Def got me. I got a sz 11.5 MP coming on Tuesday also. Paid 200 more than you did SMH

Glad they choose the subtile way of the WT. In my opinion they are perfect. Really not feeling the design from the pic

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Checking the bay for MPs in an 11 and they're running $500+. Going to have to knuckle and and do it I guess.
I wear an 11 and that seems to be the price on eBay. Maybe a little more or a little less, and all very similar with shipping, or else the lowest price is the guy with 4 feedback. I bought 2 pairs around that price. Just not messing with Facebook or Craigs List or what not.

On a different note, which CW was being called the "Poker Ace" before we saw it? Was it the Legacy? Or one of the wine colored ones?

Last edited:
I wear an 11 and that seems to be the price on eBay. Maybe a little more or a little less, and all very similar with shipping, or else the lowest price is the guy with 4 feedback. I bought 2 pairs around that price. Just not messing with Facebook or Craigs List or what not.

On a different note, which CW was being called the "Poker Ace" before we saw it? Was it the Legacy? Or one of the wine colored ones?

For anyone looking for size 11 MP's there is a pair going for $425 right now and it ends in 10 hours. Should message the dude for a paypal invoice price.

There's also another size 11 that is at 500 but you could def message him to bring the price down to $425-450.

Damn. In the $400 range?!? My size (8.5) is going for 7-800 [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Last edited:
first time ive heard of "employee store".

There use to be one around here but they closed down this year, they were clutch for releases, be that everything was 50% off but they really came through with apparel

I think theres only a handful in the country

Size 13 MPs I can only find on Flight Club... is there any other places I should be looking or just keep my eyes peeled on The Bay?

Back
Top Bottom