THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Finally got my sz13 What The's for $233 w/ 15% code....this plus 3 af1 iridescent earlier! Score!

Ugh, I missed out. Looks like the mids anyways, I wanted a pair of the highs and lows...would wear them on that special day, whenever that comes for me.

I ignored the tweet when they released initially bc I didn't think they would be that much in demand. I'm an idiot.

Sorry, back to Kobes...and yeah, that was a pitiful restock.

ya I was way to late for the party on that one lol the ****** thing is I tweeted Nike about any Flyknit 9's they might be able to locate but had to head to work afterwards and then found out when I got back that this happened lol still looking for Moonwalkers though maybe ill get lucky one day, maybe...
PM'D

Also, need to hunt a pair of either WTK or BHM and then some beethovens. If anyone knows a place to find beethovens other than eBay let me know.

Also, need to hunt a pair of either WTK or BHM and then some beethovens. If anyone knows a place to find beethovens other than eBay let me know.
**** me too thats on my hunt list too with the Moonwalkers, all is see if 3-4 bills plus on Ebay though. Theres gotta be some 13's hiding somewhere lol man if Nike came through with a random restock on those I would go ahead and retire a happy man. 

**** me too thats on my hunt list too with the Moonwalkers, all is see if 3-4 bills plus on Ebay though. Theres gotta be some 13's hiding somewhere lol man if Nike came through with a random restock on those I would go ahead and retire a happy man. 

I think we are all on that hunt. I missed those bhm restock in my size yesterday by a mere minutes.

I think we are all on that hunt. I missed those bhm restock in my size yesterday by a mere minutes.
Shoepalace still has the uni red flyknits that restocked on NDC earlier, good number of sizes left. Saw these when I copped another pair of Calypso's since I went .5 to small on the NDC restock earlier this week. Im gonna pass just cause id rather wait for other CW to either come back or pop up somewhere but still a nice 9 IMO.

http://www.shoepalace.com/nike-6390...niversity-red-black-limit-1-per-customer.html

yea I pick those up from that website recently actually. Good looking tho

Shoepalace still has the uni red flyknits that restocked on NDC earlier, good number of sizes left. Saw these when I copped another pair of Calypso's since I went .5 to small on the NDC restock earlier this week. Im gonna pass just cause id rather wait for other CW to either come back or pop up somewhere but still a nice 9 IMO.

http://www.shoepalace.com/nike-6390...niversity-red-black-limit-1-per-customer.html

Not surprised, since you can find them below retail+tax on ebay.

I only got mine bc of a great deal at $200, and they ended up being one of my fav pairs to wear.

$165 on swoosh ... finally got through on a size 11 ... took me 5 minutes of refreshing.

Back
Top Bottom