THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Ppl will do anything to justify their purchases lol

Grats to him if true though

What do you mean by that? He really didn't know what he had until people started commenting and telling him that they're HTM's and that he came up big

Last edited:
chrisbone123 chrisbone123 nice set of custom lows, you officially made the IX look better as a low top sneaker in my mind.

I was lurking on the red Kobe IX EXT KRM for a minute but that 275 retail price was simply uncalled for... when I saw them discounted on NDC with the extra 20% off I knew I had to jump on them. 165 shipped feels like the OD come up View media item 1547614

@chrisbone123 nice set of custom lows, you officially made the IX look better as a low top sneaker in my mind.

I was lurking on the red Kobe IX EXT KRM for a minute but that 275 retail price was simply uncalled for... when I saw them discounted on NDC with the extra 20% off I knew I had to jump on them. 165 shipped feels like the OD come up
it's a very nice shoe

it's a very nice shoe
I love the red EXT but rarely wear mine because I have a pretty wide foot and it makes them look weird
ohwell.gif
...did you buy the EXT caps? I saw all 3 at my outlet today.
no i'm still short the black one I keep getting sniped on ebay
grin.gif
 and my outlet don't get cool stuff

no i'm still short the black one I keep getting sniped on ebay
grin.gif
 and my outlet don't get cool stuff
I work at the worst one we got in Houston but those hats are definitely there... so I wouldn't categorize them as "cool stuff"
laugh.gif
you work at a nike factory outlet.....
nerd.gif
 let me borrow that swoosh acct and the hats match my cool exts so they're cool enough to me, plus you know i'm addicted to matchy matchy nike gear
laugh.gif

you work at a nike factory outlet.....:nerd:  let me borrow that swoosh acct and the hats match my cool exts so they're cool enough to me, plus you know i'm addicted to matchy matchy nike gear :lol:
:lol: I know how you roll, the red hat does look dope in person but that jake the snake joint is too much for me. I'll grab the black one for you if you want.

that explains why you always have all that heat. Getting that employee discount!!
:lol: nah, just started. Don't get my swoosh until Tue. ...most of my stuff is aquired through resellers :\

*edit* except for most of my IXs, @BowB4Me sold me 4 pairs for under retail :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom