THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Would thes
Would these be good for ball?

Just my opinion, but I think they'd be fine to hoop in. Dudes work is solid, everything's sewn and glued and feels sturdy to me. But you could just hit him on twitter or IG and ask him to be sure

:lol: nah, just started. Don't get my swoosh until Tue. ...most of my stuff is aquired through resellers :\

*edit* except for most of my IXs, @BowB4Me sold me 4 pairs for under retail :smokin
that's good man take advantage of it. I'm trying to convince my younger brother to apply at the new long beach location opening up. I'm try to get that swoosh hook up.

Guys, it's gonna break my heart, but I think I may have to sell my Masterpiece 
mean.gif

Why?
What size?
How much?
Need the cash, rent coming up and need things for school. I'll be moving out to LA to start my internship at a studio. Currently in school for audio engineering and music production.

Size 14. Asking $450 as a start point, but negotiable

Last edited:
Need the cash, rent coming up and need things for school. I'll be moving out to LA to start my internship at a studio. Currently in school for audio engineering and music production.
Size 14. Asking 500 as a start point, but negotiable
Yeah priorities can do that, but you'll be able to get em again later. Good luck with school and your sale bro.

Yeah priorities can do that, but you'll be able to get em again later. Good luck with school and your sale bro.
Appreciate it man. I have about 4 months left until I have to leave, so this is the first wave of things to go. May have to go back to working (quit my full time job of almost 2 years for school back in Feb) but it is what it is.

I get that swoosh hook up at my store in Mercedes,tx. I work at the ralph lauren and a couple homies work at the nike store. I'm going to start at the shoe Palace that just opened up next door to my polo store

Straight connects

I get that swoosh hook up at my store in Mercedes,tx. I work at the ralph lauren and a couple homies work at the nike store. I'm going to start at the shoe Palace that just opened up next door to my polo store

Straight connects
Wrong thread?
Wrong website?
Most random, trying to flex, off topic post ever?
Yes, Yes, and Yes

Had a quick question for any1 who can answer...Did they make/release a nike shirt to match the WTK 9's???.....if so what did it look like??....thanks

google my friend

https://www.google.com/search?q=wtk...a=X&ei=6ClmVYbvOcLksAXsyYGADw&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

google my friend

https://www.google.com/search?q=wtk...a=X&ei=6ClmVYbvOcLksAXsyYGADw&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ
Thanks my friend and i did that before i posted the question!!!....those nike shirts that are there in the search are for the WTK 7 and WTK 8s.....my question relates to and matching shirt for the 9s thank you

Back
Top Bottom