THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
sad part is I want another pair..
mean.gif
Please tell me they're not all chopped

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1707225/width/200/height/400[/IMG
[GALLERY="media, 1707230"][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY="media, 1707233"][/GALLERY]
High top collection. Picked up some doubles since the

Is there a clear cut consensus best chopper in terms of price and quality of work?

Victorys and Strategys are so cheap now I'm thinking of buying and chopping since I can't rock the high top steez

Is there a clear cut consensus best chopper in terms of price and quality of work?

Victorys and Strategys are so cheap now I'm thinking of buying and chopping since I can't rock the high top steez

Only 2 I know of are Dank and Big A. I'm sure there are others tho.

Big A does great work and is very reasonably priced. Plus if you wait he runs sales all the time, for instance he was doing a $99 sale here recently for back to school... I can't speak on Danks work other than to say it looks good. But I believe he's a little more expensive.

Last edited:
IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN GET THOSE???? OMG like i never learned how to stock locate or anything but like can I somehow order from where I am and the sending it to me?
^That is a pretty big discount considering the shoe....

Last edited:
Nice man. Their price really went down. Found another one for 280 DS. No I'm not gonna tell you guys where lol.

The masterpiece 9's are my grail. I really hope to one day get them in a size 13 without paying more than 350 but I'm realistic when I say it wont happen. I'm talkin DS of course.

Really want those Thrillers at that price, I know they don't have em in a 14.

Back
Top Bottom