THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Anyone know where I can get laces similar to the stock 9s? I cant stand how the green glow laces on the red elite lows doesnt match the swoosh or speckles. Ive tried all the main stores and was wondering if an online shop had em. Thanks in advance.

More pics to come!!! I just got my MP's in and I will probably take some better pics and also a collection pic as well.
Congrats man 
pimp.gif

first time playing in the EM. IDK why i was waiting so long. These easily beat out most of the current shoes that are out. Gotta play in my kobe 8 again

Last edited:
My lunarlon inserts were shot so I tried boiling them. It worked IMO. I do not have seniority to post the video but you might be able to find it on YouTube.

The wife went shopping on sunday with my mom.

Showed up last night with a pair of BHMs for me.  

I was stoked now I only need the Influences and my KB9 collection is complete. Well at least for the ones i like.

The wife went shopping on sunday with my mom.

Showed up last night with a pair of BHMs for me.  

I was stoked now I only need the Influences and my KB9 collection is complete. Well at least for the ones i like.
 Nice. I really like the highs and ended up doubling on the showtimes, inspirations, and Christmas pairs through the outlets. I was hearing somethin about the outlets having the BHM for cheap.

Wouldn't mind seeing a collection pic from you. I got pretty much all the colors I wanted but lately I have been liking the expressions a lot.  ​

Back
Top Bottom