The Official Kobe X iD thread

Thats just your opinion cause you failed to cop the 9 MCs bub.
nthat.gif
why u got to scratch old wounds bruh ? 
roll.gif

I knew that was coming. Not so fast though.

That MC9 is one of the best sneakers ever made though(aesthetically), across the board. Not many are prettier

Last edited:

X MCs > 9 MCs for me just because the X is less bulky and has a better silhouette on feet , but thats just my opinion 
Thats just your opinion cause you failed to cop the 9 MCs bub.
nthat.gif
Hmmmmmmmmm.  I'm not sure about that one.  Will have to compare and contrast when my X IDs come in.  But until then.....LAWD!  

Last edited:
I could do without the mc ix id since i have the masterpiece. definately gonna make a white version of the mc x

the problem is that they only have one color/style for the TPU cage, which is clear (or milky, ashy, frosted, whatever it is). the midsole cushioning itself is colored so the black midsole actually is black, it's just the TPU around it that lightens and makes it murky. :rolleyes

and the problem with that is with some time, we all know what happens to clear TPU/plastic...

and this is why I have been meh about the X :smh:

IX > X and it's not even close Imo of course

Not at all

@drisk34  that would be interesting to see how it looks?

I feel like since this is QS we will have to have our minds made up and just build and buy. No time to tinker like the first round of MC 9s. 

Not a QS...as of now
I think someone pulled it from the Nike database that it was going to be a QS.

Edit: Here

Confirmed, product details as below. they'll be here shortly.

The Kobe X Elite Low QS iD Basketball Shoe is now customizable with new multicolor options, more glow-in-the-dark colors and an all-new graphic—exclusively with NIKEiD. Design your shoe with a brand-new fade graphic on the virtually seamless, formfitting Flyknit upper. The supportive, lightweight Flyknit also features an exclusive multicolor option, available for a limited time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom