The Official Kobe X iD thread

even if it isnt QS the MC 9s first go round was only available for a day or so if i remember. The second release was def a QS. 

even if it isnt QS the MC 9s first go round was only available for a day or so if i remember. The second release was def a QS.
OK about the QS..thanks for that update.      and ya but I believe no one knew a Multi was dropping for the Kobe IX last year correct? if that's true then Im pretty sure that's why they lasted a day or 2 last year? now everyone knows the Multi X is droppin so...........lol who knows how fast these will go? fingerz crossed!

Last edited:
I always said the X>>>IX

I was not a fan of the toe shape on the IX. Definitely prefer a more sleek look with the X

Also, Zoom>>>Lunar. By a mile. 

Unlocked zoom > Kobe IX Lunar
Zoom often needs an adequate foam carrier/case, and to be large enough in volume to feel good whereas lunar is more independent and only needs a carrier (Kobe VIII, IX).

Personally can't comment on whether X > IX for comfort since the non elite upper felt like trash to break in and I didn't bother to keep them around. From trying them on, the midsole felt comfy though. Still waiting on Drill Sergeant for a deeper discount.

Need future setups to be Lunar + Zoom like the Bron 11s and the current Kobes.

I wanted 2 pairs for me for sure but my son has been wanting A KB Elite low X so gotta part with him. 
Just order both for yourself and just make sure you keep it clean and tell him he can have it when it fits him. Thatll motivate him to drink more milk. Lol

how are you guys designing the multicolors?

I've just been making ones with black ready to switch :/ debating on two pairs, probably making one with a Green glow sole and glow swoosh

Page 129 + Firefox
Thanks, I thought you guys were customizing them early like some of the other releases...was going to do the same so I could have my pairs ready to check out when they release.

Changing the day messed me up so bad.
mean.gif

Do we actually know what the medial side looks like? Is the whole upper MC or solid on the medial side like that mock up a while back?

Asked this question to @nike.com for 3 straight days. They finally answered with this.....

@djkaos23 No preview today. The Kobe X Elite Low iD 'Multicolor' will be available tomorrow at noon ET. | https://t.co/1hIvNAJj2l

Noon Est/9am Pacific. For some reason i thought it was Noon pacific. Glad I caught that lol. Wouldve missed out and been pissed.

I'd honestly like to have a multi-color speckle option for the mid-sole, and separate color options for the heel tab, swoosh and Kobe logo on the tongue. That would be nice. I'd like to get these as close to the K9 Masterpiece Highs as possible.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom