The Official Kobe X iD thread

Both still in progress, ordered one the night before release and the other on release day. Not tripping because I know Nikeid orders are very random. Just never understood the process there. Why wouldn't you start on orders in the order that that they come in tho?

Both still in progress, ordered one the night before release and the other on release day. Not tripping because I know Nikeid orders are very random. Just never understood the process there. Why wouldn't you start on orders in the order that that they come in tho?

My theory has always been material availability.

Colours, size of materials etc differ for each order.

My theory has always been material availability.

Colours, size of materials etc differ for each order.
This + it seems the email notifications can be all over the place.  Sometimes getting an email way late, duplicate emails, etc.

Really like those chaos designs. tried my hand at one, but looking at the original colorway for the chaos V, it looks like the color is closer to Sports Fushia than Court Purple. This is what I came up with (wish there was a medial sports fushia color available)

What do you guys think, this or the previous ones showed here ?

Well... I ditched my original idea to make a white based pair for my second pair and went crazy. I love my Kobe 5 Chaos Jokers so went that route...I think they will come out pretty cool.
Literally the exact pair I ordered. Was hoping I'd be alone but we can both eat
Make that the 3 of us
All this Chaos love today, guess I'm #4. Put my order in last night, but I went with a dark grey tongue/heel clip. 

Put that order in @aivc  and get down wit the Chaos Crew
nthat.gif

All this Chaos love today, guess I'm #4. Put my order in last night, but I went with a dark grey tongue/heel clip. 

Put that order in @aivc  and get down wit the Chaos Crew
nthat.gif
Now that I look at the 6s again that grey works well. Nice job! I had it there to begin with but made it purple since the whole upper on the 6s is purple.

Anybody kept a screen shot of their rendering with black midsole prior to the MC update? I'm thinking they made the midsole actually black like the rendering right now. If it was like that prior to the MC then disregard lol.

UPCOMING KOBE RELEASES....Actual "Dates" of each month ARE NOT Confirmed so....

KOBE X

NOVEMBER

24th – NIKE KOBE X ELITE/UNVRSTY RD/WHITE-OBSDN-BRGHT – 718763-614

DECEMBER

24th – NIKE KOBE X ELITE LOW ‘CHRISTMAS’ – 802560-076

26th – NIKE KOBE X ELITE LOW SE ‘WHAT THE’ – 815810-900

KOBE XI

JANUARY

9th – NIKE KOBE XI ELITE LOW/UNVRSTY RD/MTLLC GLD-BLCK-BRGH – 822675-670

18th – NIKE KOBE XI ELITE LOW BHM/MULTI-COLOR/WHITE-GAME ROYAL – 822522-914

UNCONFIRMERD DATES.....

NIKE KOBE XI GS/HYPR GRP/WHT-BLCK-UNVRSTY GLD – 822945-510

NIKE KOBE XI GS/UNVRSTY RD/MTLLC GLD-BLCK-BRGH – 822945-670

Last edited:
Anybody kept a screen shot of their rendering with black midsole prior to the MC update? I'm thinking they made the midsole actually black like the rendering right now. If it was like that prior to the MC then disregard lol.
You might be right. The pic on the left is the old id I made a few months ago, and the one on the right is the current rendering. The one on the right does look slightly darker, but so does the rest of the shoe too I suppose. We can hope, but doubtful. Guess we'll find out in a few weeks though. 

Back
Top Bottom