The Official Kobe X iD thread

I really want to do a 3rd pair. Both of the ones I ordered had a black medial. I need to go ahead and do a clean pair with a white bottom and grey medial.

I guess I didn't realize that the air bag color option was taken away across the board, not just on the Multicolors. That's a shame.

I went all white with a black medial. Hoping it looks decent. Almost gives me the white power ranger vibe
LOL thats funny. I was the white ranger for halloween like 3 years in a row. 
ohwell.gif

Is that the "black" color midsole? I cancelled my order for now because I'm thinking about getting a midsole color other than black.
no that's the clear/white midsole. Like others have said, its not entirely clear. Here's another pic of them outdoors
I take it that white you have there and the asymmetrical B&W option have been exhausted on NDC? Can't find it on there. Or is that light grey and I'm blind?

I take it that white you have there and the asymmetrical B

Thats just a solid grey option

Thanks for straightening me out! Amazing how the color combos can affect things, or at least my poor vision. I haven't been in Nike ID la lot previously because I only buy when I have Swoosh access Sinxe I buy way too many shoes. Once the MCs dropped, ive been spending more time than I should on there and noticed I missed out on some asymmetrical options in my size ... Oh well. Anywho, thanks again

nike needs to bring back the b/w or grey and black asymmetrical options smh

Last edited:
Some fun with the Xs. I'm sure you've all have noticed that the X Multicolor ID is an interesting one to work with. Gonna take a wild guess and say that that's probably why this option hasn't sold out yet. Here's a few ideas for you all in case you're still figuring out color placement. (For all of these I made the swoosh and the interior the same color.) I ended up ordering two pairs myself and I can't wait to see the final product.
2hfs7rn.jpg

Did anyone order the original model that came up on NDC? I think its super clean...thought about it at first but I wanted to play with the designs.

Back
Top Bottom