The Official Kobe X iD thread

roll.gif
roll.gif
 I took it easy this time around.  I only ordered two MCs.  What about you?
most likely will keep 3.. 
smile.gif

so happy to see all these almost done and shipped e-mails.. looking forward to next week and see live pics.. 
nthat.gif

Got tracking number for first pair I ordered this morning, expected delivery next Wednesday

Other 2 pairs I ordered from. Diff account I still haven't received a started email lol!

I ordered like 4 days after they went online, and just got my shipping confirmation. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Got tracking no for 1/2 of my order
Still waiting for the tracking no for the 2nd pair
I guess they create the MC ID faster since not many ppl order them.

If the MC option didn't sell out. What would Nike do with the remaining stock? Would Nike build the stock photo version and send them to the outlets or like someone said be part of a huge kobe restock for kobes last game?

Last edited:
Wish the regular ID options had more colors. Pretty weak. A light blue would be so dope.

Gary Harris' Kobe X choice was *Stu Lantz voice* niiiice

Last edited:
What design is considered the "no imagination" pair this year?

Last year it was anything resembling or close to the Masterpiece

Last year it was anything resembling or close to the Masterpiece

I would say pretty much a neutral design that you can wear with most outfits.. 

I went with somewhat of a MP remake

View media item 1775839

The pair that someone other than the person making it would wear. Kidding - mostly. I think the "no imagination" pairs are more wearable. Minus volt swooshes son a few of mine, I went black with gum/clear/black translucent. Wanted them to be wearable, so the only "eye catching" bit I did was volt swoosh.

Dunno, I just wanted to not regret my choices, but I hope everyone is happy with their pairs since for now they are gone.

I think since there was no template to go off (i.e. Masterpiece for the 9 MC, Shark for the black/white asymmetrical) there can't really be a "no imagination" pair, there seems to be a lot of pairs made with various options that all look simple and good (at least in the renderings).

no imagination pair would have to be the one nike did and offered as the base for the MC flyknit... find it interesting that alot of people pulled the trigger on a chaos inspired pair

Back
Top Bottom