The Official Kobe X iD thread

So I ID'd a pair of all whites, and I just recently grabbed the fundamentals.

The whites are night and day.

My ID's are tinted yellow all over the mesh upper and especially on the tongue, yet the GR has cocaine white just pure as powdered sugar. 

Infuriating. 

So I ID'd a pair of all whites, and I just recently grabbed the fundamentals.

The whites are night and day.

My ID's are tinted yellow all over the mesh upper and especially on the tongue, yet the GR has cocaine white just pure as powdered sugar. 

Infuriating. 
Can you post pics side by side?

Any info if Nike releasing a FK option for these?

Just copped fundamentals at local FTL, they're nice!!!

Anybody have a game royal upper? Want to do a NY Giants pair. Want to make sure it is a pretty similar blue. Thanks!

Thanks bro! Where did you find these? The same blue looks different in all 3 pics. I went through 12 pages & couldn't find any on here. I'm hoping I can find somebody to take pics for me with no filters. Thanks again!

No problem, glad to help. I got these from a sole collector post about Kobe X ids... Best I could find unfortunately

Last edited:
Thinking about doing a design for the college I play for. It's basic, but it's all I can do with the simple Kobe X options lol

The wait is real for the flyknit.

I actually have a couple of designs I really want right now, and will get one of them, but waiting on the flyknit. I'd rather do two at once. Until then I can live with my blackouts.

Hope they do prints on the uppers as well (the "Pain" pair should be an indication that they can do prints and designs on the fuse upper). Would love to make a galaxy inspired pair.

I'm anxiously waiting for the flyknit as well mainly because my code expires on the 19th lol.

Hey guys if you get a Nike code and dont use it before the expiration can you ask for a reissue or is that it?

Back
Top Bottom