The Official Kobe X iD thread

Never done it myself, but I've heard numerous ppl say they will reissue a new one for you if u call CS
Repped. Thanks for that. I ask because I got a 20% off code and im waiting for the flyknit lows to come out. Problem with it is I want to make id's but I want to see some pairs come out before I make some. The code expires in July. I would expect the lows to out sometime this month or next but by the time I used it, it would be too late.

Last edited:
pimp.gif

Never done it myself, but I've heard numerous ppl say they will reissue a new one for you if u call CS
Repped. Thanks for that. I ask because I got a 20% off code and im waiting for the flyknit lows to come out. Problem with it is I want to make id's but I want to see some pairs come out before I make some. The code expires in July. I would expect the lows to out sometime this month or next but by the time I used it, it would be too late.

I talked to a rep today but since he couldn't find when the code(legit code lol) was issued to me he couldn't do anything for me. Basically, use it or lose it.

I talked to a rep today but since he couldn't find when the code(legit code lol) was issued to me he couldn't do anything for me. Basically, use it or lose it.
Repped for sure. That's terrible that they do that. Sorry they couldn't do anything for you my man. I was actually worried about something like that so I saved the conversation. I have it on my computer and a print out of it just incase. I did that because of that one guy on here that sent all a ton of codes for discounts. The codes he sent out ended up being ones that nike generated for other people ( I know you probably know but just putting context in for those who might not).

Hey guys. First time going to this whole thread and seeing what everyone's done here has totally sold me on IDing a pair of Kobe X's.

Quick question though, especially for anyone flatfooted. I'm cursed with wide and flat feet lol. I'm a true 8.5. I buy every AM, Roshe, J's, etc, in that size and they're always a perfect length. I just have to break them in a bit to fit perfect due to the width of my foot.

With all that explained, should I simply buy a size 8.5 in Kobe X's as well and just eventually break them in(in terms of width)? Or are they so stiff and narrow, that I should go up to a size 9?

Thanks in advance for any help ya'll...

Hey guys. First time going to this whole thread and seeing what everyone's done here has totally sold me on IDing a pair of Kobe X's.

Quick question though, especially for anyone flatfooted. I'm cursed with wide and flat feet lol. I'm a true 8.5. I buy every AM, Roshe, J's, etc, in that size and they're always a perfect length. I just have to break them in a bit to fit perfect due to the width of my foot.

With all that explained, should I simply buy a size 8.5 in Kobe X's as well and just eventually break them in(in terms of width)? Or are they so stiff and narrow, that I should go up to a size 9?

Thanks in advance for any help ya'll...
Hey man dont have a pair of lows, but I dont beleive theyll spread much in the forefoot due to that lateral counter. I was a 10 in the IXs (tight at first, but broke in) and in the Xs a sz10 is too narrow.

These are so sick, seriously making me think about putting in an ID order, any chance of a break down of the colours used? University Red / Team Red or University Red / Black for the upper? Volt or Poison Green on the swoosh and speckles?  Midnight Navy or Black on the tongue? One of the oranges or Bright Crimson on the laces? More pictures would be great too!

Last edited:
my IDs finally came in...pretty happy with the turn out...hope they come with the flyknit option in the future

Kinda shocked we haven't seen any  ANY colorways of the Kobe X Elite Lows yet for us to be copped? SMFH..its almost July! shoot! lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom