The Official Kobe X iD thread

They do look better than the original for sure.  Nike dropped the ball on the black medial

And you know, I just noticed when taking these pics that I think every black medial pair has a darker knit because they spray painted the whole friggin shoe a thin coat of black to darken it!!!! Smh

It's not just the black pairs. Any other color besides wolf grey has a darker knit.

I agree with you, I think it is over spray from the medial painting process that's causing it

I have that exact pair coming. Just got the almost done email on them and another pair of MCs and second mambacolor. December is going to be great.

Man are you guys all paying retail on these or do you guys have a plug? Or are you guys just some straight up ballers ordering 3 pairs at a time. I'm over here debating if I should even purchase ONE pair since it's going to come out to be ~$270 with tax for just one pair. I can cop like 3 pairs of Kyrie 1s at a discount 
roll.gif

Man are you guys all paying retail on these or do you guys have a plug? Or are you guys just some straight up ballers ordering 3 pairs at a time. I'm over here debating if I should even purchase ONE pair since it's going to come out to be ~$270 with tax for just one pair. I can cop like 3 pairs of Kyrie 1s at a discount :rofl:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
giphy.gif

Got a 15% code for the botched black toe box paint job on my mcs, returned them just now at the Nike outlet, and reordered the same design with a grey medial for about 40 bucks less. Ill take it!
Bruh...this is BEYOND disrespectful on the quality smh.

So how come the MC are still available? I thought they were only going to be up for a few days at the end of October? Might pull the trigger on a pair but they expensive as hell! 
eyes.gif
  And see, the way my bank account is set up....  
roll.gif

And I also want to try a pair of Kobe X in store first so I don't order the wrong size if I do pull the trigger, so hopefully these will still be up for a few weeks. 

Last edited:
So how come the MC are still available? I thought they were only going to be up for a few days at the end of October? Might pull the trigger on a pair but they expensive as hell! :rolleyes   And see, the way my bank account is set up....  :rofl:

And I also want to try a pair of Kobe X in store first so I don't order the wrong size if I do pull the trigger, so hopefully these will still be up for a few weeks. 

they are definitely pricy, but i would cop asap for multi color options. once they are gone, dont count on them coming back after this time.

they are definitely pricy, but i would cop asap for multi color options. once they are gone, dont count on them coming back after this time.
Yeah I'm going through all the pictures posted here looking for a dope colorway. 

I got some questions though, what's this EBATES I see people keep talking about? If I can save some money, that's definitely a huge plus.

Also, how are the sizing on this? Anybody here own a pair of Kyrie 1s? I gotta wear a Size 8.5 on the Kyries, and usually size 8 on other shoes. So I don't want to end up buying a pair and they're loosey goosey know what I'm saying?

Last edited:
Yeah I'm going through all the pictures posted here looking for a dope colorway. 

I got some questions though, what's this EBATES I see people keep talking about? If I can save some money, that's definitely a huge plus.

Also, how are the sizing on this? Anybody here own a pair of Kyrie 1s? I gotta wear a Size 8.5 on the Kyries, and usually size 8 on other shoes. So I don't want to end up buying a pair and they're loosey goosey know what I'm saying?

Ebates - cash back.

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=s/mvQjS0XhtJfdrLvui5gg==&eeid=28187

TTS. You can go up .5 though.

ebates is a cash back site,  Ill PM you

I went half a size up on Kyries,   I went TTS on kobe X.   If you can afford it, make 2 of the same IDs with 2 different sizes and just return the one that doesnt fit. 

Last edited:

ebates is a cash back site,  Ill PM you

I went half a size up on Kyries,   I went TTS on kobe X.   If you can afford it, make 2 of the same IDs with 2 different sizes and just return the one that doesnt fit. 
Yeah I had to go half a size up on Kyries also. So TTS on the Kobe X doesn't feel too snug?

Yeah I had to go half a size up on Kyries also. So TTS on the Kobe X doesn't feel too snug?
I think most ppl did TTS,  but def a seen ppl post go half a size up.    TTS is fine for me, but yeah every foot is different,  best to go try on a pair asap and order

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom