The Official Kobe X iD thread

My pair just arrived I ordered black medial and got the Grey [emoji]128531[/emoji], I'll post pics shortly.

Last edited:
My first nikeid creation ever. What do you guys think?? Was gonna go all white but I like the way the black liner looks and not many people have done it. Think black check flows better with black under mc too lemme know what ya think.....

View media item 1805334

Last one I was waiting on from initial order arrived today:

These I will likely keep. They look nice and since the black medial is gone I'd like to hang onto these for wearing right away. For me anyway, with the black swoosh and black trans sole, the paint job looks less ridiculous.

Bonus arrival today:

Picked these up for a decent price, and since the black/white asym option is gone I figured might as well. They are very nice.

Here you go brotha. Pulled in the drive and BAM! Delivered! My Chaotic version of the Xs...
View media item 1805247

View media item 1805249

View media item 1805250

View media item 1805251

View media item 1805252

View media item 1805253
View media item 1805255

View media item 1805256

View media item 1805257

Like most I am disappointed with the medial blend on the toebox. I might try to sharpie it for a more smooth transition. But overall I think they turned out nice. The weave is noticeably darker which sucks but its not as dark as a lot of them I've seen and actually adds to the chaos look I think. I have 3 more MCs coming and really hoping they have a more vibrant FK weave. Enjoy!

GS6 pictures in natural light. Gloomy 35 degrees in IL. No filters of course.
Both of those turned out nice! And the black sole one is black medial? If it is, then that looks brighter and more pop than the chaos one. Anyone figured out how to remove the black paint to reveal the grey fk

Both of those turned out nice! And the black sole one is black medial? If it is, then that looks brighter and more pop than the chaos one. Anyone figured out how to remove the black paint to reveal the grey fk
No they are actually grey medial...probably why the FK is so much brighter. It was an accident really...i ordered and didnt know I could change the medial color
laugh.gif
worked out in my favor!

My first nikeid creation ever. What do you guys think?? Was gonna go all white but I like the way the black liner looks and not many people have done it. Think black check flows better with black under mc too lemme know what ya think.....
I have the same pair minus the speckles
@al3x89    I hope you don't mind, but I ordered your design also yesterday.  That pic you posted with the 9s did it for me.

Your pair kinda reminds me of the white HTM 9s

View media item 1805334

I have the same pair minus the speckles

@al3x89
   I hope you don't mind, but I ordered your design also yesterday.  That pic you posted with the 9s did it for me.

Your pair kinda reminds me of the white HTM 9s

it's all good, i don't mind.

that's the look i was going for

Damn, that's dope. I am making something similar but can't decide between white or black swoosh and white or black tongue/lining. Each are small changes but makes the shoe look so different 
roll.gif

Gum soles look great to me. I ordered all 3 of my pairs with gum soles.

I just don't want to deal with the yellowing problem of translucent soles.

I wish we had it with the 9s

Last edited:
nerd.gif
 Damn, I actually pulled the trigger on these iDs. Total came out to $273. That's the most I've ever spent on a pair of sneakers, but **** it gotta treat yourself sometimes right?! Hopefully my AdBlock didn't mess up the 12% EBATES discount, that discount would soften the blow a little bit. To those who used EBATES, am I supposed to see the pending cashback on my account instantly or does it take awhile? It still shows up as $0.00  
ohwell.gif

Anyway, saw this pair and made something very similar - I just took out the speckles cause I like a clean silky look. I literally spent like 2 hours thinking about whether to do a black or white swoosh 
mean.gif
  Also went TTS, so hopefully I didn't make a poor choice there. 

Can't wait!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom