The Official Kobe X iD thread

I don't think I'll mess with any changes to the Grinch ID when it drops, depending on what the default option might be for the tongue, probably just go with a red kobe signature

I don't think I'll mess with any changes to the Grinch ID when it drops, depending on what the default option might be for the tongue, probably just go with a red kobe signature

Yeah, I'm still trying to decide on what color to make the Kobe signature on the back of the tongue. As far as the whole shoe, I'm going to keep Nike's default option bcuz I think the white midsole on the X looks the best.

Last edited:
im gonna stick to the original design if the green midsoles are available if theyre not then i might go with red swoosh.

Ended up sending my crimson pair back. Had glue stains on the toe box and the weave was way too dark.

Feel your pain.
Yeah I thought the crimson would blend a bit better but the dark midsole with the black liner combo made for a very dark weave on mine as well. I placed an order for another MC last night after seeing how these were in person, too bad as the redering on NDC looked slightly different.

im gonna stick to the original design if the green midsoles are available if theyre not then i might go with red swoosh.

Yeah, that red swoosh would be nice too. I was kicking that idea around too.

That would also make the stitches on the back red, which I really like that idea.

Last edited:

Everyone has different tastes obviously, but I think not getting the grey medial is doing oneself a disservice. They look so good compared to a painted medial.
I already have 2 pairs w/ grey medials so I wanted to switch it up and try something else....however that was a mistake. I agree the grey looks the best, so needless to say my third pair that I just ordered will also be grey medial 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom