The Official Kobe X iD thread

I'm probably going non-imagination, but I'd like to see a few quick renderings of other options that people might come up with.

Anyone thinking of any changes from stock "no imagination" pairs?

I'm going to take a huge guess and say the stock sold is GItD to separate it from the original Grinch pair

If I can change the midsole to the matching green I will. I've considered possibly adding green or red speckles to the white midsole if changing it green isn't an option. Those are the only changes I'd consider. But if a green midsole isn't an option I'm probably just going stock/default

I think the fact that its the 10 and not the 6 is a pretty big distinguishing change....

As well as flyknit

Last edited:
I'm probably going non-imagination, but I'd like to see a few quick renderings of other options that people might come up with.

Same here. I was thinking of a red swoosh, but it might be too hard for me to change. The default pair looks great as is.

Last edited:
Mambacolors arrived yesterday, here's a couple quick shots. Sitting out Grinch & Xmas pairs to save some $ for Mamba Moments, hopefully those who want a pair are able to get one.

And a quick shot of both pairs.

Captain obvious......
my first thought was shaqtin a fool 
roll.gif

roll.gif

It's like waiting for a christmas present 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom