The Official Kobe X iD thread

Gotta love getting the ebates refund even when using gift cards
glasses.gif

Midsole is a deal breaker for me. Don't think I can justify being just ok with it for $250+

No size 14, **&k you Nike that's some BS... Why is it so hard to release the size run when you release the shoe details instead of getting a bunch of your customers hopes up just to screw them over on release day... Complete bush league.

kinda thought these would be gone by now.
Me too but I think Nike is trying to milk the Kobe line as much as possible since he announced he's retiring. If this was last year, these would be a true quick strike like the mamba moments or multicolors.

Order confirmation from earlier says 2/8 estimated delivery, added another pair to the cart and now it says 1/21

kinda thought these would be gone by now.
I felt the opposite.. it's either you like the cw or you don't.. not much you can do with it.. along with the limited options and the cw is really not something you can wear everyday.. I think the mc's were the most versatile out of the 3 "QS" iD's.. great shoes nonetheless.. also there was 2 pairs limit per order.. but I'm sure that limit will be lifted after a day or two, just like the mc's and mambaColor..

Last edited:

Order confirmation from earlier says 2/8 estimated delivery, added another pair to the cart and now it says 1/21
when you get your confirmation, it will most likely change to a later date.. Nike being conservative with their estimates.. we all know these will be done in about 3 weeks time.. but with Christmas and New Years holiday, factory workers will prolly be off as well.. so it might be a month or so before we start seeing the first "live" pairs..

Sending these back and ordering the stock pair of grinches. I like these but I ordered a more basic pair in addition to this that I think I'll wear way more, just dont see myself wearing these. Will likely take them to Nike store right outside of Boston in the case that anyone in the area might want to try and scoop on discount. They're a size 10.

Options are pretty limited. 

It could have just been a GR stock w/out the iD.

A little salty there is no green sole option. Bring on the 11's

Back
Top Bottom