The Official Kobe X iD thread

went ahead and pulled trigger on these. figured i could always use my mambacolor laces if i needed the bright crimson

Insert Steve Harvey gif here.
giphy.gif

Lmao what?

I play a lot of basketball, the EM is far from turd when it comes to comfort. Some of you are so brainwashed it's not even funny. In fact, after the shoes are broken in you can hardly even tell the difference. If I blind folded you, put the shoes on your feet, you wouldn't know.

Inb4 "well Kobe prefers the flyknits" -- that's all Nike sends him .. Marketing 101 and you fell for it.

As for style. Yes flyknit looks much better.

I was a marketing major so skip the 101

Also I have two pairs of EMs. They're just ok imo

just ordered my pair, kept it stock, didn't want to run the risk of how it would look with a volt tongue. pretty pumped about these since i missed the original release. 

just ordered my pair, kept it stock, didn't want to run the risk of how it would look with a volt tongue. pretty pumped about these since i missed the original release. 

I'm so pumped. I didn't even like the original release, and still don't, but these just do it for me with the flyknit with the volt toebox. :nthat:

No green midsole option is just plain dumb. I might regret passing on these after all the pics come in, but right now I can live without them and that price tag.

No green midsole option is just plain dumb. I might regret passing on these after all the pics come in, but right now I can live without them and that price tag.

I actually like the white midsole. It shows off the green flyknit more with the contrast. Love the glow in the dark soles they used on this one too. I know we are all different, but I think Nike hit a homerun on their rendering. :nthat:

anyone with a swoosh account though?! lol i cant see my self dropping almost $300 on these grinch inspired kobe 10's

=[

merry xmas..

I recently found a plug on a Swoosh acct, and he could care less about kicks.
I felt like Xmas came early. I hope you find one G

I still haven't ordered a pair.  I'm still contemplating it with the 5Rigngs coming out this weekend.  I've made two options.  What do you guys think?

Back
Top Bottom